-19- (✔️)

Laksh was looking at his sleeping wife, she was holding him tightly as if she doesn't want him to leave her ever again.

"Hmm is it you or your mama, who is holding me this much?" Laksh was talking to the baby, but there was no response.

Laksh yawns, "it's so dark." He was caresses her back, the bare back he never touched without her permission.

"Ragini?" He slowly wakes her from her dream, she pouts, "why?" She moans in sleep.

"Ragini it's getting cold, I don't want you to freeze." His voice was so calm, that she could hear the wind of the night. Ragini slowly opens her eyes, "you could carry me?"

Laksh smiles, "sure," he lifts her back into the bedroom and placed her on the bed, "I'm coming just a min."

Ragini nodded, "make it fast, need my heat."

Laksh smiles, "don't worry will be back soon." As he said he was back soon and cuddles with her.

Ragini woke up first in the morning, she looked at the watch and widen her eyes, "oh no, I missed it." She stood up, yet a hand stopped her, "where are you going?"

Ragini sat back on the bed, "Laksh I missed the prayer, I will read now, okay."

Laksh smiles, "don't worry I read for you, now come back and sleep. You need rest."

Ragini loves his little gestures he does for her, "Laksh I'm able to read and I want to read. I feel better and I love you for your concern. I know you won't like it, but I do believe that HE is there."

Laksh loses the grip of her hand, "Ragini whatever you do or believe is yours, I love you I accepted you and I do whatever is needed to keep you happy. Last night I woke up and felt something is missing, remembering your prayer time I did it for you. I know you can pray, but you were sleeping and I don't wanted to bother you unnecessarily."

"Unnecessary? Laksh you know I can pray even delayed it's not liked, but it's better than nothing. Right?"

"You can pray later?" He was confused and Ragini nodded her head, "yes, Qaza Namaz. I remembered that I forgot it, now I can clear my mistake. Even if you have prayed for me, it will be counted for your good deeds." She left him looking into the emptiness.

Laksh waited for her, he had changed to go to his work place, his shift is going to start.

Ragini comes from the back, she prayed and blows air on him.

"I was missing this," he confessed to her, searching for his watch, "Ragini my watch is missing. Have you seen it?"

Ragini shook her head, "no, but why don't you try this one." She slowly put a new watch on his wrist, "an Eidi from Abbu for you."

Laksh smiles, "oh nice one. So you know where my watch is?"

Ragini shrugs, "maybe, keep this one. You know something I haven't told you before."

Laksh frowns, he hood her hands and turned, "you haven't told me before so, no, I don't know."

Ragini hits him playfully, just then a few of her hair strands fallen on her face, Laksh carefully placed them behind her ear, "you are still wearing your Hijab."

"Haan, I'm going to complete the Quran, I couldn't was disturbed thinking of you."

Laksh didn't liked the thought, "because of me?"

Ragini shook her head, "I didn't meant to hurt you or to blame you. It was my mistake and inner fight that I couldn't handle the situation. It's all new for me."