Guards were quickly between us stopping the fight from escalating. "The Pit rules state that you either fight in the ring or leave The Pit" the closest guard states."what's it gonna be?"

The brown bear shifted and started licking his lips again "I'll take a piece of the cat"

The guard shifted to me questioning

"I'll fight him" I growled my animal still not contained.

"Alright it's s...." the guard was interrupted by another whispering in his ear. The guard looked at me again and states "Sorry sir, Pit rules, only one fight per night, and I was informed you already have been in a fight."

"This is bullshit, this prick started the fight with one of ours." Luke blurted out angrily. And several of the others started murmuring.

"I'll do it" Leo spoke up in the soon to be caos between us.

I stilled and turned towards him. He stood right behind me, solid, hands tucked in his pockets, revealing no feelings. No he could not do this.

"I accept" the bear said.

"No!"

"Shake hands" the guard demanded.

Leo reached out his hand past me and the bear shook it sealing the deal.

"Pit ground number one, ten minutes" the guard yelled out for everyone to hear before leaving. To of the guards were left watching Leo and the bear.

I put an arm around Leo's shoulder and started tugging him with me "Come, we are leaving" I stated to him.

He stopped abruptly and pulled my hand away. "We can't leave"

"You can't fight him"

"A gee. Thanks for the confidence" Leo said sarcastically.

"I didnt mean...." I trailed of not knowing what I meant "He is a big ass bear and your sexteen"

"Oh... so now my age matters" my mate snorted crossing his arms.

Swallowing I stated "I can't watch you fight him"

"I watched you fight barely an hour ago, what's the difference?" Leo question.

The difference is that I love you. I swallowed down the unspoken words.

"Listen guys the fight is about to start, as much as I hate this, there is not much choice, the rules is like the law down here." Brax tugged Leo with him towards the platform.

I started to follow, but Rupert held me back. "Listen, I need you to think like Prince Rex right now." he let out a sigh before continuing. "Because your pack needs you and most of all that boy needs you."

We began walking towards The platform Rupert's words lay heavy in my head. Nerves twitching with in me, I needed to stay cool. Brax was standing infront of my mate, holding two red pieces of cloth.

"Let me." I stated, taking the cloth from Brax I lay them over my shoulders. "He is a rogue" I started, Taking his hood zipper between my fingertips and unzipping it. "He will fight dirty" I pulled at the botom of his right sleve and released his arm from his sweater. "He doesn't know your shifting form, use it to your advantage" I reached behind him shifting the sweater from left to right hand. "watch his feet, they will tell you if he had fight training" I pulled down the sweater from his left arm, releasing it and placing it on my shoulder. " he is left handed" I took down one of the red cloth and started twinning it over Leo's knuckles. "Be patient, look for an opening". Tying the knot over his wrist I started with the other "Trust your animal" Tying the last knot I finally look into my mates eyes.

His gaze on me, blue eyes sparkling a little, looking at me in aw. "Thanks" he smiles.

"You girls gonna fight or make out?" The brown bear smirk drawing a laughter from the oh so heavy crowd. More and more were coming through the cave to see us fight.

Leo's smile turned into a wicked grin as he lean into me. I automatically tilted my head for him, wanting him to smell me. He did the same and we drew closer, our scent filling us up. We parted our eyes a animalistic glow. Murmurs poured from the crowd in disbelif.

"Ah.. I think I will enjoy kicking your boyfriend's ass, fucking it up.

"Hit him... Hit him hard" I said to my mate before he tread into the ring.

Stepping slightly aside, Kurt hand dunked me reassuring on my shoulder.

Leo walked into the ring, standing across from the bear. Bending his knees he sitt, resting on his heels. Touching lightly in the sand before him, rubbing it slowly in his hands. His skin golden in the torch light surrounding The Pit. He is the complet opposite of the man across from him. Like David and Goliath.

The white bird signaling the start, and the brown bear roared towards Leo, trying to intimidate.

My Lynx to close to the surface I shift and start pacing. Leo still on the ground while the bear ruffle his fur, puffing out his chest. Coming closer, as my mate slowly rises.

The bear swing an angry left hand, but Leo easily dodge it, not even moving his feet. The bear swings again, and again. The last one close Leo's chest, to close. I swallow hard still pacing back and forth.

The pack behind me yelling reassuring words to my mate, cheering him on. The bear full of anger rises both of his paws at the same time roaring at him.

My mate sees his opening and leaps towards him shifting lightning fast in the air, soaring through the bears wide open legs. Swinging himself at a loop before coming down at the bear from the back, shifting again to human, the bear slowly turning his head looking for him.

Leo's eyes glinting, his body a faint glow, my animal sensing something more in him. His rigth hook hits the bear right above the eye in a solid krack, a powerful blow knocking him down. My mate landing gracefully at the floor again, the bear following suit, with a loud bang.

The bear is down. The crowd going wild. Leo won. Relieved I leap towards him, shifting in the air I quickly reach him and wrap my hands around his body, lifting him in the air.