missed you *:・゚✧ chosen

song - wonderwall by oasis | put on repeat

i sat in my bed, aimlessly watching the tv. i didn't bother paying attention to it, my mind being swarmed with thoughts about chosen. 

chosen was my boyfriend of a year and a half, and he was currently away filming a movie. he left los angeles to go film in florida, which meant he was more than two thousand five hundred miles away from me.

he's been gone for about three months, and i can't help but feel lonely, even though we factetime and text each other as much as we can. it's just not the same. 

a few tears trickled down my cheek, and i quickly wiped them off with the sleeve of chosen's hoodie i was wearing. i was pretty much engulfed in his scent, and it felt like one of his soft hugs.

i missed him so much, but i knew i shouldn't be selfish. this was his career and i knew what i was getting into when we started dating over a year ago. it just gets hard at times.

the doorbell to our apartment rang, and i got up, knowing it must've been the food i ordered from (your favorite restaurant). i opened the door to see what wasn't my delivered food, for it was something better than that.

"c-chosen?" i gasp, my hand covering my mouth. i was in absolute shock. a smile tugged at his lips, his dimples in full view. i couldn't believe it, he was really here.

"are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna give me a hug?" he laughed as i wrapped my arms around his torso. i felt so secure in his arms and i never wanted this feeling to end.

"i can't believe you're here." i mumbled, being more submerged in his scent. i was loving every minute of it.

"i missed you." he said, resting his chin on my head, keeping me close to him. 

"i missed you, too."