sunflower *:・゚✧ stanley

song - sunflower feelings by kuzu mellow | put on repeat

"why'd you bring me to the ol' sunflower meadow in the first place, stan?" i questioned my best friend, stanley.

the sun was setting, and a breathtaking peach sky was revealed now. it made it even more beautiful now with the flowers.

"because it was our favorite place to go to when we were younger. i just missed it all of a sudden, i guess." he scratched the back of his neck with a small smile. 

"huh." i mutter, remembering how much stan and i cherished this field immensely. it's where we met after i saw him by himself and i thought he might've needed a friend. and since that day, we've been close since.

stanley patted a spot next to him to sit, and i obliged. it was just like old times, and i dearly missed those days when us third graders would come here after getting an ice cream.

now, it was kinda different. we befriended our current friends and have had crazy adventures, such as killing an evil clown.

and boy was that a fun rollercoaster.

stan wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. i rested my head on his shoulder. everything felt okay for once, and i wouldn't want it any other way.

"y/n?" he spoke up.

"yeah, stan?"

"i-i like you, a lot." my eyes widened a bit as i pulled away from his shoulder to face him.

i never expected him to do that, honestly. but what the heck, i used to have a major crush on him right before middle school started. i guess my liking towards him never really stopped, even though it felt like it did.

"listen, you don't have to tell me you like me back or anything. i just thought you should-"

"stan?"

"yeah?" his cheeks were now a shade of pink.

"i like you, too." i smiled. 

"r-really?" i nodded.

"wow. i never thought you saw me that way." he shrugged.

"i thought the same way, but here we are, i guess."

we stared at each other for a little while before stanley spoke up.

"hey, y/n?"

"yeah, stanley?"

"can i-can i kiss you?" he questioned.

my heart started racing, and i nodded. he brought a hand to my face and cupped my cheek before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine.

he tasted so sweet. i've always wondered what it would be like to kiss him, and i guess now i found my answer.