blood bath *:・゚✧ eddie

song - bellyache by billie eilish | put on repeat

i walked into my bathroom and primped up a bit for the day at the quarry with my friends. i put on the last layer of lip gloss and reached for the door handle when i heard whispers.

"hello?" i call out.

"down here." the whisper eerily spoke. i looked down the sink drain, squinting my eyes to see if there was anything.

"we all float down here."

"wait, who are you?"

"i'm veronica."

"betty ripsom."

"patrick hockstetter." each voice introduced themselves, sending chills down my spine.

was i going insane?

"come closer."

"wanna see?"

"we float." veronica's voice spoke.

"we change."

i left the bathroom to get a tape measurer in my father's tool box. i placed the end in the drain and lowered it. it kept going and going, and it seemed neverending. 

the measurer abruptly stopped, a relieved sigh tumbled off my lips. i pulled it out of the drain, the end was covered in blood and and clotted tendrils. 

my eyes widened at sight, and before i could do anything else, one of the tendrils wrapped around my wrist tightly and knocked the tape measurer out of my hand. 

my heart pounded through my ears as another one wrapped around my other wrist. i screamed loudly as i tried to wriggle out of the tight grasp of the bloody vines.

multiple tendrils shot out of the drain and practically wrapped around my body. a familiar metallic taste was in my mouth as i yelped. the tendrils pulled me closer and closer to the drain.

there was no use trying to fight its hold on me. my chest heaved up and down quickly as i saw the thick, crimson liquid ooze out of the drain.

blood.

it seemed like it all happened in slow motion. my screams, my cries for help were a complete blur. my throat hurt, my following screams scratchy.

blood spewed out of the drain like a water fountain. it stung my eyes, and my lips were coated with it. it kept spewing and spewing, and i tried to get out of its clutch.

i struggled, and the tendrils let go of me, causing me to fly to the ground. more and more liquid ejected from the sink, my eyes wide from what was happening before me.

it covered every single part of the bathroom. it looked like the inside of a cherry. soon, the geyser of blood became smaller and went back down the drain, along with the bloody vines.

i wailed, my knees hugging my chest as i sat in the corner by the tub.

"y/n, are you okay?" i heard voices from outside of the door. it was them.