Sooji: Want to join the conversation, over there?

Me: *fake* Haha.

Sooji: What are you doing?

Me: Shopping.

Peach: Shh.

Zo: For real. I'm missing dialogue.

Me: How? We've watched Gossip Girl ten times.

Mari: You sound enthusiastic.

Me: Sorry if I don't put my full attention into something I've seen before.

Sooji: Then what else do you want to watch?

Me: I've given you guys a million different recommendations and you never take them. Watch what you will. I don't care.

Sooji: *mumbling* Buzzkill.

Peach: Shut up!

Sooji: I didn't say anything.

Peach: I swear to god, Sooji.

Sooji: What? What are you going to do? Last time I checked this is my apartment.

Me: *whispering* Here we go.

Mari: Right. It's your apartment.

Sooji: What's that supposed to mean?

Mari: I was under the impression that we SHARE this apartment. Between three people. But no. It's precious princess Sooji's apartment. She can just move anyone in here whenever she likes.

Sihyun: Thanks for the unwelcomed wagon.

Mari: You know what? Fuck you, asshole. You're not welcomed here because you're not supposed to be here.

Sihyun: I got cut off! Where am I supposed to go?

Mari: How about the marriott? Oh better yet, break into that little savings of yours and get your own damn place.

Sihyun: I can't afford to!

Mari: Then get. A. JOB.

Zo: *laughing* You guys are doing entirely too much.

Sooji: And that's real rich coming from you, Mari. You don't work either.

Me: She's still in school.

Mari: Thank you, Nari. And newsflash, Sooji. It's rich coming from me because I am rich. Born into it bitch. Unlike him, I can pay my cut if I'm working or not. I may not be busting my ass at an office, but at least I'm not a foul smelling deadbeat who's greatest accomplishment is unlocking all the fortnite characters.

Zo: Ok. I'm bouncing. Y'all acting too sophomoric.

Sooji: Ouu! Look at you cracking open a text book.

Zo: Yup. I'm out.

Peach: I'm coming too.

Me: Are y'all going to Sweet Frog?

Peach: No, but we will if you pay.

Me: Oop. Bye, gossip girls.

On my dollar, Peach and Zo got the biggest possible containers and with the biggest smile on my face, I did too. They made their's candy mostly while I drowned my cookies and cream flavor in all toppings chocolate.

Peach: Goddamn. They talk so fucking much.

Zo: Nari, I really don't get how you live with them.

Me: I don't either.

Zo: In what world does something as small as Nari not wanting to watch Gossip Girl turn into a roommate war?

Peach: Only in Sooji's and Mari's.

Me: Guys. Let's not talk shit.

Peach: No. I'm mad as hell. They always do this. Especially since Sihyun moved in.

Me: Well, you guys have to understand where Mari is coming from. Sooji made a life altering decision about our apartment, didn't talk to us about it, and lets Sihyun treat us any type of way.

Peach: I don't care what they are going through. There is time and place. And you most definitely don't take out whatever bullshit you're dealing with out on others.

Zo: And I bet Mair didn't even try to give Sihyun a chance.

Me: Please. Let's drop it. New topic.

Peach: They're just lucky I love them too much to drop them.

Zo: Nari is right. New topic.

Peach: Did you see the new RuPaul episode?

Zo: I didn't. Don't spoil.

Peach: Come on! What do you mean you didn't?

Me: *laughing* Crazy queens.