chapter 17

It had been 15days and there was no news from her dad, Nam was worried. Nirvik, Nitin or even her mom was not able to give Nam the correct answer. For Mr.krishnan was normal doing his day to day duties and attending to business.

Eve and Anand, who went to visit Nam's parents also gave her the same answer. Eve was actually worried she noted that Mr.krishnan did not enquire about Sharad, he kept skipping the part of the conversation when she or Anand spoke about Sharad. She kept it to herself she didn't want Nam to be upset more.

"Hey sharad why have u applied for a 3 day off?" Nam asked him

"thats for us we both are going to meet my kids. i think u need some family time", Sharad smiled

"Thank you" she was emotional and kissed sharad

"doctor Namratha no kissing during duty time. Keep your personal and work relationship separate" Sharad told her in a mocking tone

"Fine no more night caps sleep alone" she shrugged and walked away she could hear sharad's laugh .

...............
"Why so many gifts Nam? you will spoil them and they already love you. its not necessary that you need to bribe them to like you." Sharad was shocked to see the gifts Nam had packed for his kids.

"This is our gifts not just mine you always pack much more gifts for them this time you didn't have time so i got it." Nam just smiled.

As they were driving towards chennai Nam was very silent.

"Whats worrying you hun?" he asked

"My dad, his silence, why is he taking a long time. even if its a no i can take it now this silence..." Nam let her thoughts drift

"So you are ready for his No" sharad asked her

"you know what i meant."

"Yeah I understand how about you think about the positive side. Maybe hes taking more time so he can be sure to give a yes."

"Hmmmm", Nam sighed

"Hey Nam i got news actually"

"what?" she asked without intrest

"I'm waiting for a judgment today"

Nam sat up "Judgement? on what?"

"I actually did not fight for my kids. i thought Madhus parents lost their daughter because of me so let me also suffer the same plight ,staying away from my kids. For i was feeling guilty. but Anand made me realise that even Madhu would not have liked my kids being with her Parents. So I actually filed a petition to get my kids back and its judgment today."

"Thats great sharad its woow news. oh now im tensed about the judgment"

"it's good news mostly ",sharad smiled.

"Will my presence in the court house be a problem maybe i can wait somewhere outside."

"No i need you with me when i receive the verdit."

"Madhu's parents will be there they may create a scene."

"A package is ready for them i have got them their own retirement home, kids will visit them monthly once for two days and a promise that when they die there will be a decent cremation,"sharad laughed

"hope they will accept it"

"They wont refuse im sure , other attractive packages for them and their lawyer awaits which are off the court settlement"

"You should have done this before Sharad"

"i didn't have a purpose in life then Namratha. now that i have you im sure my kids will be well cared for". Nam leaned and kissed Sharad.