chapter 2

"Shes a bitch , a fucking whore , thats what she is", Pradeep was boiling with rage. "I will see that she never works any where how dare. Her dad choke slam me"

Sharad has had his fair share of booze but was much steady than pradeep,
"look at me pradeep answer my questions i need truthful answers has she slept with you?"

"yes..... many times"

"i said the truth you Bastered ",sharad's voice arose

"No"

"have you both made out?"

"No"

"have u atleast kissed?"

"No"

"bloody Mother Fucker have u atleast proposed to her?"

Pradeep was silent and replied, "No"

Sharad smacked pradeep hard across his face "You vermin. The hell with your love I had demoted her because you told me that she doesn't get time to spend with you. you manipulating Son of a bitch"

"Maybe now she will have time to think about my love"

Dr.Anand who was just sipping a beer for he has to drive back across the border with Pradeep now interjected ,"I dont think that she was into you from the beginning im not taking anyones side but she has not even gone out for dinner with him", Anand told sharad

"What!" sharad sounded shocked "you told me you guys went out".

"Yes for lunch", said pradeep with his head hung down.

"In the hospital cafeteria laughed" Anand

"Shes sleeping around that must be the reason , in the hospital no one questions her. not even the trustees they are all always laughing and joking with her i have seen it i have seen it, and that dr.david he let those two use his house rent free", slammed pradeep on the table.

"i dont believe you anymore. I know Dr.David", Sharad said "Do u even know her phone number not her work but personal one"

"No" said pradeep

"No one knows her number except for matron Jennifer and night Watchman swamy"

Sharad couldn't control his laughter it echoed all over the bar amidst his laughter he teased his friend "A watchman knows and you don't know ?Oh God its been more than 3 years since i have even smiled and now im laughing thanks to your love pradeep" he pulled pradeeps head and kissed it.

"Yesl the dentist screamed,"shes gay"

"what?" the other two exclaimed

"She and that nurse living together thats why shes not interested in marriage."

Anand was a little confused "Lets not jump into conclusions"

"Wait wait wait you mean that Doctor and that ER nurse are couple?"asked Sharad

"yes have u seen they both come and go together they take offs together, never have them seen separately", pradeep said poisoning Sharads mind

"Don't listen to him hes drunk ",interfered Anand

"Wait anand lets actually see all possibilities." sharad was the one who had the most number of drinks but still strong Pradeep was already flat as a log but he kept blabbering "kill that bitch"

at around 1 am all 3 ended up in sharad's apartment and slept through the hangover.

The previous night had only two cases of full term delivery and nothing in case of EMERGENCY. But Nam's heart was still beating fast. She hadn't met Dr.Sharad yet he was no show the previous night or in the morning. By 11am when she had joined back for duty too Dr.Sharad was no show.