Chapter -24

"WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING BY RESIGNING FROM THIS COMPETITION??"

Tinghao's voice echoed in the whole Song Bai hall.... It was not usual for Tinghao to raise his voice at anyone but when he does, it's filled with dreaded fury...

Everyone was standing outside the hall but no one seemed to noticed who was around them... they were more astonished seeing Tinghao getting angry...

What happened actually was that when Fei Yu and Xiaoying were trying to find out who heard their conversation, they were walking next to Ruo Bai and Hu Yifeng's room when they heard the door of Song Bai hall slam hard, causing it's echo to be heard in the whole institute...

Immediately, Ruo Bai comes out of his room with Coach Chang An coming out of his own. Without saying anything, they all went towards the hall, where they are since waiting outside for the last half an hour..

Fei Yu ( whispering to Xiaoying): Do you think the person who heard us told Baicao everything?

Xiaoying: I had strong gut feeling that it was Baicao who had heard us...

Meanwhile at a distance..

Coach Chang An to Ruo Bai: so this time...who's planning to kill who?

Ruo Bai: no clue.... But I have a bad gut feeling... that it's...

Chang An: Baicao?

Ruo Bai simply nodded..

Suddenly they heard a voice coming from inside...

Voice: UNLESS YOUR INSTRUCTORS REALISED WHAT THEY HAVE DONE DURING THE FIGHT TODAY, I M NOT GONNA PARTICIPATE IN THIS COMPETITION, NO MATTER WHAT..

Everyone: HU YIFENG!!!

HU YIFENG: YOUR INSTRUCTORS ARE SO MUCH INTO DEFEATING EACH OTHER THAT THEY DIDN'T NOTICED THAT THEY HURTED MY GIRLFRIEND IN BETWEEN FIGHTS..... AND INSTEAD OF CHECKING UP ON HER AFTER THE FIGHT, THEY ARE GLARING AT EACH OTHER TO NO EXTENT.....

IS ALL OF THIS A JOKE TO THEM?!

TINGHAO: But-

HU YIFENG: SURPRISINGLY, IT WAS LITTLE GRASS WHO ' ACCIDENTALLY' TOLD ME ABOUT WHAT CONVERSATION TOOK PLACE BETWEEN FEI YU AND XIAOYING.... OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT IT...

FLASHBACK...

After recording, Baicao ran towards the hall to tell Tinghao everything when she bumped into her partner, causing her to pull him down and fall down...

Hu Yifeng: are you alright Little Grass...?

Baicao ( getting up and going crazy): yes but did you see my phone anywhere?!

Not getting an answer, Baicao looked up and saw Xiaoying's fear coming true...

Hu Yifeng was holding her phone where the recording was being played...

When the video finished, his eyes were red with fury and he decided to now take matters into his own hands...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Hu Yifeng: listen to me Senior Tinghao..

I respect you a lot but my girlfriend's respect is also at stake...

Unless you teach your instructors properly how to behave in these fights, I am not gonna participate in the completion..

Baicao: Senior Hu Yifeng please don't do this...

Hu Yifeng ( softly): Little Grass...I m not gonna leave Taekwondo...it's more of a protest against my teammates as I am sick of their behaviour with you, with each other and with everyone including me.....

I promise that I would help you in your practices.... but right now, I really can't fight...

Baicao: I understand what you mean...but promise me you won't do the same mistake what I did when.... When...( Baicao stammers as she's unable to speak)..

Hu Yifeng: I know...

Tinghao: Hu Yifeng....I am not liking a bit of all of this...but since you are as stubborn as your friend Ruo Bai, I really can't do anything...

Hu Yifeng: Ruo Bai's not my friend...

Everyone outside: WHAT?!?

Baicao: Senior what are you saying...

Hu Yifeng: let me finish na...I m saying Ruo Bai is not my friend until he and Coach Chang An are properly taught how to respect players in a fight...

Tinghao kept quiet for two minutes before saying anything...

Tinghao: All of you outside please come in...

Ruo Bai, Chang An, Xiaoying and Fei Yu enter the hall with careful steps...

Baicao refuses to meet their eyes, especially of her instructors

Tinghao ( stern voice):
Ruo Bai and Coach Chang An... meet me immediately in my room after I disperse all of you from here..

We need to talk..

Ruo Bai and Chang An nodded...

Tinghao: Xiaoying...I think you deserve to give an explanation to Hu Yifeng...pls do that otherwise I don't know about Hu Yifeng but I would kill you for sure...

Xiaoying nodded..

Tinghao( turning towards Baicao): I guess the thing you never wanted to happened will now happened...

Baicao ( confused): huh, what do you mean Senior Tinghao?

Tinghao ( taking a deep breath):

Since your partner Hu Yifeng is not participating in this competition anymore, Ruo Bai would be taking his place besides you in this tournament...

Deadly slience followed. Everyone had completely forgotten that Baicao didn't wanted to fight with Ruo Bai in this tournament because even though he was her instructor, she still didn't trust him enough...

Baicao ( finally turning towards Ruo Bai):
Don't leave me hanging this time Senior Ruo Bai...

Ruo Bai nodded aggressively..

Ruo Bai ( in his mind): I not gonna repeat the same mistake again...

Especially if it means that Baicao would trust me after this...

Meanwhile..

Coach Chang An ( in his mind): get ready for fight now Ruo Bai...

It's time for action now...