Chapter-15

Baicao's POV..

Okay... either I m still sleeping...or life is evil to me....

Xiaoying..... I still understand as a backup...

But why in the whole world did Senior Ruo Bai had to be a backup....

I m pretty sure this is Brother Yu Chuyuan's plan to forgive him.....but I m also no less....

Senior Ruo Bai....u seriously thought it's easy to get my forgiveness by training like my Coach, counseling with Coach Chang An?!

Nah....it's not that easy..

You only earn 1% till now....I m sorry ( not sorry ) but I m not gonna forgive you so easily...

POV ends

Baicao ( interrupting Yu Chuyuan ): Excuse me Brother, there's something I would like to do.... right now before you continue...

Yu Chuyuan: go on...

Baicao turns towards Hu Yifeng, who was till now making plans to let Ruo Bai replace him in the competition..

Baicao: Promise me Senior Hu Yifeng....that unless it's extreme emergency, you wouldn't indulge yourself in reckless things...

Promise me that you wouldn't try to fall sick, nor make up any excuse prior to the competition...

Cause I know what were you thinking of doing...

Everyone snickered...for everyone thought that Hu Yifeng was planning to do something so that he could spend some time with Xiaoying..but only Baicao and Coach Chang An and Ruo Bai knew the actual reason...

Coach Chang An actually wanted to laugh hard as he saw Hu Yifeng's body language changed when Baicao said those things to him...

Hu Yifeng: how could you even think about me like that.... don't you trust me Little Grass?!

Baicao: the last time I relied on someone, that person ditched me...so why am I to blame...?

This time, everyone knew what she was talking about....And our Romeo, Senior Ruo Bai was feeling low as he perfectly understood what she meant...

She didn't wanted to spar with him..

Luckily... Tinghao decided to intervene and came to their rescue...

Tinghao: so when do these practices start?!

Yu Chuyuan: since today's Sunday, so I m giving everyone a half day today...
We will start from tomorrow...
The same order as I called out the pair...

DISPERSE!!

Everyone went out of the training hall.... except Ruo Bai, Tinghao and Coach Chang An...

Coach Chang An: Sometimes I feel sorry for both of you...I mean...how did u managed to be insulted by Baicao like this..😂😂

Tinghao: yeah yeah, as if she never went after your life to get a knee surgery otherwise " I m not coming back to the taekwondo competition unless you get your treatment"...

Coach Chang An: obviously, I was kind to her... unlike you dictator...

Tinghao: hey, I wasn't a dictator okay? I was just worried for her..

Coach Chang An: yeah sure why not.....

Ruo Bai ( mutters ): guys, tell me something new....

( Says loudly this time) Anyway, whose turn is for cleaning today?!

Tinghao: lemme see..( checks the list in the notice board) oh my god, this is gonna be fun evening for you guys....

Coach Chang An and Ruo Bai: why?!

Tinghao: it's you both, along with Little Grass...

Ruo Bai: Shit....

Coach Chang An ( who dances internally but also wines ): oh no, we are gone for today.....

Tinghao: All the best guys.... you have the 'Clean Master' Qi Baicao this evening...😂😂

_____________________

4 weeks later...

Wu Xiuda: guys....is it me...or do you think that the world has become cruel to us...

Yang Rui: today when I spared with Baicao, I swear she was on the verge to kill me...

Fei Yu: today I saw Saviour talking to Xiaoying, saying that she should convince Hu Yifeng not to do anything stupid...

Qu Guangya: she's very determined not to fight with Senior Ruo Bai....

Tinghao ( coming from behind): unfortunately, she won't have a choice this week....

Lin Feng: and why is that Senior?!

Tinghao: today is the fifth week.....

No one understood what he was trying to say.... until Fei Yu spranged like a cat, which was followed by Qu Guangya and others....

All: That means for 1 week straight, Baicao and Senior Hu Yifeng would practice with Senior Ruo Bai and Xiaoying!!!!!

Tinghao: I seriously want to see how will Baicao ignore Ruo Bai..😁😁

Meanwhile in Coach Chang An's mind...

Coach Chang An: WHY GOD WHY?!?
Why did this day arrived so early...
I need to do something....

I can't lose Baicao again....