Chapter 12

Wu Xiuda: so what you mean is............
That's Senior Ruo Bai, Brother Yu Chuyuan, Senior Fang Tinghao and Coach Chang An.....

All 4 of them love the same person?

Everybody had there heads spinning....it was not even 3 hours ever since Baicao, Qu Guangya, Tinghao, Coach Chang An, Xiaoying, Hu Yifeng, Yu Chuyuan and Ruo Bai had come back....yet they the back to back shocks of seeing Ruo Bai alive, Baicao slamming the door and Yu Chuyuan watering the plants like usual made them go crazy....

Yang Rui: and out of all the people they had to love, they had to choose Little Grass?

Ping Ping: is Baicao fine?

Lin Feng: didn't you see her face when she walked in? It looked like as if she gonna explode soon...

Fei Yu: I m hope saviour is not upset...

Xiaoying: we all wish that....but no one knows what's going on with Baicao..... she's not ready to talk to anyone of us..

Hu Yifeng: even we asked Senior Tinghao, yet he's only saying that when the right time will come, Baicao would tell us herself....

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Yang Rui: what's that sound? Did something fall?

Wu Xiuda: it sounds more like a cloth being smacked against the floor....you know.... like a angry beating... like...-

But then suddenly, Qu Guangya, who was quiet the whole time sprang like a cat as realisation hit her....

Qu Guangya: Oh no oh no pls no....

( Turns towards the group)

Xiaoying, please go and call Coach Chang An immediately...

Wu Xiuda and Yang Rui, you both go and call Senior Tinghao...

Ping Ping and Lin Feng, you both go and call Brother Yu Chuyuan...

Hu Yifeng.... please go and call Senior Ruo Bai immediately...

And Fei Yu, u come with me NOW!!

Xiaoying: what happened Qu Guangya?!

Qu Guangya: it's Baicao....
_______________

Fei Yu: Saviour please stop it ...you will hurt yourself....

That SMACK sound was coming from the training hall, where, as Qu Guangya feared, Baicao was doing kicks against the biggest and heaviest sandbag...

Qu Guangya: pls Baicao stop it.... till when are you gonna do this to yourself?!

BAICAO: SO SHOULD I TAKE OUT MY FRUSTRATIONS ON ALL OF YOU??

SHOULD I MAKE ALL OF YOU BLUE AND BLACK AND BRUISED?

SHOULD I MAKE ALL OF YOU PITY ON ME?!

OR SHOULD I GO AND KILL SENIOR RUO BAI?!

It was as if at the perfect time, Coach Chang An, Yu Chuyuan , Tinghao, Ruo Bai, Hu Yifeng, Xiaoying, Ping Ping, Wu Xiuda, Yang Rui and Lin Feng came there and heard Baicao's outburst....

Baicao: YOU GUYS NEVER HAD PEOPLE TO LOOK FOR YOU AND THEN DISAPPEAR SUDDENLY.............

YOU GUYS NEVER HAD TO FEEL LONELY..

YOU GUYS DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE WHO DISAPPEARED TO COME BACK...

YOU GUYS DIDN'T HAVE SOMEONE WHO GIVE UP THEIR DREAM FOR THE PERSON HE CLAIMED TO LOVE....

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE FEELING OF LOOSING SOMEONE?!

THE FEELING THAT SOMEONE SACRIFICED FOR YOU AND THEN, LEFT YOU ALONE?!

YOU MIGHT THINK THAT I M BEING PARANOID.... BUT THE THINK IS I M SICK OF PEOPLE KEEPING ME IN THE DARK AND SACRIFICING THEMSELVES FOR ME....

SICK OF LOOSING SOMEONE OR THE OTHER....SICK OF BEING A CURSE TO WHOEVER I MEET ...SICK OF THEM LEAVING ME ALONE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND THEN, WHEN I FEEL I CAN MOVE ON, THEY JUMP BACK INTO MY LIFE AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED.... IT'S NOT OKAY?!

And regarding what happened in USA, I need to speak to 3 people tomorrow as I want some answers....but right now, please let me practice.... otherwise I would snap again tomorrow at you guys....and then, like Senior, you would get angry on me....

And leave me all alone and stranded....

I can't lose you guys....pls understand Qu Guangya..... Fei Yu, you know me since childhood.....at least you understand......pls just leave me alone.....

And without waiting for their answers, she turned back and started to kick again.....as if the outbrust she had had never happened.......

_______________________________

Ques. - Who do u think are the 3 people Baicao is pointing out ?!