Chapter 10

Coach Chang An: like Hu Yifeng said, she was a living zombie...

She would always be seen punching the bags and would always practice taekwondo...

It's not that practice isn't good for her...it's just that she had stopped living for herself...

She felt guilty that she wasn't there with you when you were in pain....

She would never stop me whenever I would make do those things which is like a torture.....
Instead, she would always would do more of it..
It would often made her sick or bruised but she didn't care about it...

Even Tinghao would always tell her to take a break.....
But she wouldn't listen...

Things became worst when we went to Japan for her competition...I actually intensified her disillusion by saying that you are no more...
So she stopped fighting with Kim Minjoo and of course...she lost the fight....

I told her that if you are alive, then you would listen to your callings......
But believe me, when she finally broke down, it was the first time that I cried too...

Ruo Bai: why what happened to her?!

Chang An: ( trying to control his emotions ) she was so distraughted that she cried the whole night...she told me that you are angry cause she didn't get selected in the City Youth Competition..and that's why you are angry and you left her...... that day she even request the Gods to send you back.......

But you didn't came... so she decided to fulfill your dream... becoming the number 1 taekwondo player and look after the unity of Song Bai...

Now I don't know what she wants once we reach back... maybe Tinghao might know what she wants....

Chang An says, thinking about the time where Baicao showed her weakest side to anyone...

( https://watchasian.to/whirlwind-girl-2-episode-12.html )

Now Ruo Bai understood what she all went through in these 2 years...all this time, he thought that maybe she has moved on from her guilt....but he didn't knew that his one decision had caused so much pain to his love one....

Ruo Bai: so now what's gonna happen once we reach back?!

Coach Chang An: as friend, I don't know what she is thinking... but as  Coach Chang An, I know what's gonna happen with you 😂.... Don't worry... trust your feelings.... everything would be alright...

Ruo Bai: hmmm...I hope so...

__________________________________

Everyone was sleeping...as it was still 6 hours before the flight landed...

But there were 2 people who weren't asleep...

In the room, Baicao was pretending to sleep on the armchair with Hu Yifeng and Xiaoying on the bed...

Suddenly, she felt a touch on her knees...
At first, she thought maybe Qu Guangya had come to woke her up...but then she realised that this touch was something she hadn't experienced for 2 years...

Ruo Bai: I know I have done a lot mistakes....in fact I shouldn't be in front of you also...but what to do....when you are awake, you are not ready to listen to me....so this is the only way to talk to you...maybe your mind would later register it...

Baicao pretend to sleep, but in fact was hearing each and every word of his...

Ruo Bai: I never thought a day would come when I would be talking about my personal life with anyone....ever since I became your Coach, you would always see me being quiet and an introvert...

In fact you were also shocked when Tinghao told you that your Senior Ruo Bai is in love with his student, Qi Baicao...

But do you want to know why did I do those things?!....well, you do want to know but your anger has overcome your senses....

So hear it while you are deep asleep....at least your are physically there to listen....