Chapter-23

"You got to be kidding me!"

Said Chang An and Ruo Bai in unison, as they had the same horror expression on their face like everyone in that room....

Fei Yu: You don't believe na? Well, have a look at this...

Fei Yu hands them the chits where in sharpie it was written:-

Chang An, defender.
Ruo Bai, attacker.

Before the duo could even say anything, they were interrupted by Hu Yifeng..

Hu Yifeng ( to Tinghao): could we have the matches a half an hour late? I think all of us need to get it fixed in our brains that a defender and attacker would be fighting together.

Tinghao pondered for a minute before taking the final decision...

Tinghao: meet me in 45 minutes again as per your schedule...

( Turns to Baicao) Little Grass, I guess you and I are in for a nice little chat...

Baicao ( muttering): exactly what I needed at the moment...

___________________________

After 45 minutes in the hall..

Tinghao: Baicao vs Hu Yifeng and me....30 minutes match...

Fei Yu: I will be the referee for the match...

( In bold voice) PLAYERS!! GREET!!

The trio: Taekwon!

Fei Yu: Jumbai ( take stance)..

Let the match begin...

Since both Tinghao and Hu Yifeng were attackers, so Baicao took up the defensive position.... Having practices with both of them, she was well aware about their strategies.... sometimes, Tinghao would do some new movements but otherwise, it was a good match...

After 30 minutes..

Fei Yu: Saviour.....work on the aiming especially when playing against players like Tinghao...

Baicao: yes Fei Yu

Tinghao: alright, Xiaoying , Chang An and Ruo Bai please come here..

Xiaoying ( muttering to Baicao as they crossed each other) wish me a happy future after this match..

Baicao: Good luck!!!

Hu Yifeng: I would be the referee for this match alright?

The trio nodded..

Hu Yifeng: PLAYERS!!! GREET!!

The trio: TAEKWON!!

Hu Yifeng: Jumbai ( take stance)..

Start!!

Surprisingly, the match wasn't bad.....
It was like exactly what Xiaoying knew what to do so that she could defend herself but also attack....

She wondered if by chance, the duo had a peace conference on how to fight with her ...

In the end, she was able to withstand Ruo Bai's kicks but could break Chang An's defense position...

Hu Yifeng: STOP!!

Xiaoying, u now know what's your weak point... breaking the defense of the opponent player...pls work on it....

Xiaoying: yes Hu Yifeng..

Tinghao: alright... afternoon is off for u guys...meet me here at 4pm for the second round..

All : yes Senior/ Tinghao!!

_______________________

Baicao was walking towards her room when she heard noises coming from her room..

Being curious, she held her ear against the door... for some reason, her instincts told her to switch on the recorder of her phone which she did....

Meanwhile in the room...

Fei Yu: Why didn't you tell anyone about how much they bruised you unknowingly in today's match...

Xiaoying: because I didn't want to scare Baicao. I know she will say that it's okay if Ruo Bai and Coach Chang An gets a bit aggressive on her but deep down, she's worried on how she would fight against them... against her own mentors..

Do you know Fei Yu? Ruo Bai and Chang An are so caught up with themselves that they didn't noticed that they were fight against me...it was as if they were showing each other their strengths and they used me as a doll to show....

I didn't want to tell anyone about it...it was by chance that you saw me limping while I was going towards my room so you know....but understand no circumstances anyone can know about it... please promise me Fei Yu...

Fei Yu: okay I won't tell anyone but if anyone comes to know about, you won't stop them alright?

Suddenly they heard a voice of running footsteps outside their room. On checking no one was outside but both Xiaoying and Fei Yu knew the cat was now out of the bag..

SOMEONE HAD DEFINITELY HEARD THEIR TALK....

BUT WHO WAS IT?

Xiaoying: as long as it's not Baicao, anyone is fine.

Fei Yu nodded.

Little did they knew that..

It was Baicao who had heard and recorded everything.