Chapter 7

It had been 2 years since she last saw him. But he was still the same...
Same face, same smile, same warmth and of course, love for Baicao..

He was waiting for her...he knew that she could come anytime and would find him here..

He expected her to come in and cry out to her heart's content and he would be there to console her...

But what happened next was something he couldn't have ever thought of...
_________________

Everyone arrived at that spot.
They saw Baicao standing, unmoving.

Xiaoying: Do you think she's in shock? Do you think......

But she's couldn't complete her sentence as Qu Guangya went past her, towards Baicao..

Qu Guangya: Baicao it's okay, it's fine... he's here now you don't need to stress yourself..

But Baicao remained slient..

Qu Guangya: Say something...u know he didn't knew about it otherwise this wouldn't have happened.. this is not your past.... remember that.... Baicao please stop it..... don't do it....

But just then that moment, Baicao came back from her trance...

Qu Guangya: Baicao....

Baicao: no...I m sorry but I M NOT GONNA MEET HIM...

Slience preveiled. It was always scary to see her angry...but this time, her anger was filled with fear...

Hu Yifeng ( coming to her ): Little Grass what happened?!

Xiaoying: Baicao talk to us

Master Yu : Child...

Finally Coach Chang An said

Chang An: Baicao.... Tinghao is waiting for you down....
I told him to take you away...

With that, Baicao ran away....

Inside the ward room, Ruo Bai was shocked. He didn't expected her to behave this way. He thought of something but it happened something...

Ruo Bai: why did she refused to meet me?!

Outside, Xiaoying asked Qu Guangya..
Xiaoying: why did Baicao ran away without meeting him?

Qu Guangya: because Ruo Bai did what every person who loved her did to her...

Hu Yifeng: what's that?

Qu Guangya: Left her all alone, stranded...

You see...ever since she came to us, someone or the other isolated or left her...

My mamma died, Appa threw her out of the institute, Yu Chuyuan left her to go to America, Coach Shen also left her, she lost her friendship with Tinghao...

Don't you guys see, out of all these people,Ruo Bai loved her the most, yet he left without telling her anything...

He didn't even let her know about his illness.... She was so distraught that she was actually telling her that he's no more...

But Baicao is angry on him because he didn't let her decide anything
He hid all his pain when actually,it was him she loved...

Yet he never allowed her to decide whether she wants to be a part of his life or not....

(Turns to Xiaoying and Hu Yifeng)
tell me guys.... you both fight with each other,yet you can't survive without each other for a day...

So why can't Baicao feel that pain?!

You should understand that out of all the people she loved, she never expected this from him....

That's why she's hurt and upset...

No-one spoked for a while...they all were consuming what is happening to Baicao. They felt guilty, especially Xiaoying, who blamed herself for not taking proper care of Baicao.

Suddenly, they hear a familiar voice..

Ruo Bai: what should I do now?!