Chapter 19

The next morning...

In the training hall...

Yu Chuyuan: Alright listen up...
As per the schedule, Baicao and Hu Yifeng would leave for Singapore tomorrow morning.... and Ruo Bai and Xiaoying would accompany them as back up...

Accomodations and facilities have been arranged by our very own richy rich Tinghao....so he would be accompanying you guys....

And after much thought, Coach Chang An would be accompanying with you guys also as to represent as one of the instructors of Song Bai...

And I have also talked to the Song Bai in Singapore....Fei Yu, as you know, is already there waiting for you guys so no sort of miscommunications would occur....

All I want you guys to give your best, and keep the spirit of Taekwondo alive....

Everyone: jiāyóu!!!

Tinghao: and yes before I forget, I need to inform you guys somethings that you should be aware of....

Everyone except Yu Chuyuan looked at him with surprise...

Tinghao: though Chang An is gonna be the official instructor for all the fights, only I can allow you to enter the stadium....due to a particular access card that a particular person has given to me...

( Turns to Baicao and Qu Guangya, who's standing with others behind)
Your aunty....
Coach Shen...

Both of them: WHAT?!?

Tinghao: Don't be so surprised, she owns u guys this much of pampering..... after all, you both are her nieces...

Anyway, under this card, before the actual match, the stadium would be  having various enormous cubicles where all participants would practice with all the pads, machines and so on equipments....

The reason for this access card is because these equipments are one of a kind....and are once of a lifetime opportunity....as these equipments are rare and hard to work with....

And...... along with me, only one person can allow u to enter with the card ....

Hu Yifeng: it's Coach Chang An right?!

Chang An was actually sure it was him as he was thinking about various ways to impress Baicao by showing that he has the unique access card when....

Tinghao: actually, no ...

( Chang An stared at him disbelieving while others looked at him with confused looks except Ruo Bai, who had his ice cold face back...)

Tinghao: I agree that Coach Chang An is now the official instructor for the Song Bai institute but I would like to remind all of you that before he came here, there was one person who was sole responsible for training and was the reason you guys are one of the best taekwondo institutes and are also one of the best players.....

Baicao: Senior Ruo Bai...

( Everyone looked at Baicao, who was also having the same expression that Ruo Bai had at that moment)

Yu Chuyuan: exactly correct...

See the thing is that Coach Shen had made this card 3 years prior to the competition as she believed that Song Bai would definitely be there....and see....we proved her correct....

Wu Xiuda ( from behind with Yang Rui, Qu Guangya and Ping Ping): Senior, I have doubt...
How many cards do u actually have...?

Tinghao: Two...one for me and one for Ruo Bai..these cards are so designed such that other than us, no one can use to gain access to those cubicles....

So the order of training in Singapore that is for 1 week I will tell the 4 of you there itself....

Everyone can dispere now....

Little Grass....you have any plans today other the training?

Baicao: no...

Tinghao: come with me then.... Ting Yi wants to meet you today...

Xiaoying: Senior Tinghao...if you don't mind, can I tag along too....

Tinghao: actually, that's not a bad idea....go n get ready girls...we leave in 15 minutes....

Everyone left the hall except Chang An and Ruo Bai...

Ruo Bai was also leaving when suddenly he turned to Coach Chang An, who was still in shock that he didn't that access card..

He came back to present once he heard Ruo Bai speaking

Ruo Bai ( smriking ): thank you for tearing my uniform once.... otherwise, I would have never realised what's my value in Baicao's life...

Chang An ( gritting his teeth) : I should have thrown you out of here the minute I saw you....

Ruo Bai: All the best....may the best man win....

Saying that he left the hall, leaving a fuming Chang An behind....

Chang An: if I don't beat you, then even my name is not Chang An....

I m gonna defeat you.....

______________________________

Warning guys....I m gonna write until I wish....so it's a 50+ story...😁

Ideas are always welcome.....