Chapter 16

Everyone assembles in the Training Hall for practice...

Coach Chang An: except Baicao, Xiaoying, Hu Yifeng and Ruo Bai, everyone sit down...

They obey him and sir sideways...

Coach Chang An: Xiaoying, Hu Yifeng...go first....

N Ruo Bai and Baicao, pls note down what is their strength and weakness...

The pair nodded, while Hu Yifeng and Xiaoying were getting ready

They both take their positions...but not before taking off their pendants, indicating that right now, both are fight against an opponent and not again someone they love...

Coach Chang An: Start!!

And the match began..

During the whole match, everyone observed that Xiaoying has significantly improved....and to believe that once upon a time, she didn't like to practice taekwondo...

Hu Yifeng took her as her opponent and used all the methods and tricks up to date he had learn to fight with her....

After 30 minutes, Coach Chang An finally told the duo to stop for today...

Coach Chang An (turning towards ): Ruo Bai, what was Hu Yifeng's weakness...

Ruo Bai: in between, he would alter his steps, causing Xiaoying to gain points...

Coach Chang An: hmmm okay...and Baicao, what was Xiaoying's weakness..

Baicao: she would always looking down while kicking, causing her to balance to lose...

Coach Chang An: impressive observations now, Xiaoying and Hu Yifeng, I hope where to improve now?

The duo: yes Coach...

Coach Chang An: Okay...sit down both of you, take 10 minutes break, then...

Tinghao: Ruo Bai and Baicao will have their fight right?

All that Chang An could do was to give a tight smile, which went unnoticed by Baicao and Ruo Bai..

_________

Tinghao: I would be the Coach for this round..  Baicao, Ruo Bai....take your stance...

They both do...

Tinghao: Start!!

And as soon the match started, everyone didn't see their Little Grass in Baicao...

They saw the 4 months ago Baicao, the one who want to kill Ruo Bai in America...

Except for Coach Chang An and, to some extent, Hu Yifeng, everyone was dazed, seeing their Senior being rendered in by Baicao...

But the remaining 2 had the idea of what would be the outcome of such a fight...

Baicao would putting all her patience, anger and frustration on him again in this fight...

Just to see if he has given up his selflessness or not...

In short, you could say that she was testing him to see if he deserved to be forgiven or not..

But Coach Chang An wanted something else...he wanted Ruo Bai to lose, so that he could realise that Baicao was stronger than him and therefore, he should not complete with her anymore...

But destiny had its own plans...

Ruo Bai knew that this was coming up...he wanted her to know that he now cares for himself that's why he wants to defeat her so that her doubts could be erased..

So he did the expected but unexpected move...

Double Horizontal Kick..

The very first move that made them bind in a student and teacher relation...

Expected as this was his strongest move but unexpected, as it was doubled.. meaning that he could do 2 horizontal kicks simultaneously..

This attacked proved to be too much for Baicao as she couldn't handle them..

Coach Chang An went into shock mode...he never thought that he would pick up something like that...

Tinghao, who was also surprised,  finally said...

Yu Chuyuan: stop!!

Baicao and Ruo Bai stalled their movements and came back to attention position..

Tinghao: Xiaoying...his strength?

Xiaoying: he improved at lot and if Senior Ruo Bai continue, he can really reach a advance level player....

Tinghao: and Hu Yifeng?

Hu Yifeng: techniques are good but speed is needed to be improved more.... Her balance was lost when Ruo Bai did the kicks with more speed and accuracy..

Yu Chuyuan: okay guys.. awesome work today ... and that's it for today....take a break from the training for the rest of the evening...

Everyone agreed and were walking out when suddenly...

Baicao: you finally earned right to talk to me....

Say whatever you want to today....or now onwards...I would listen to you Senior Ruo Bai..