Chapter 7: The top

Then I continued telling my jokes. Finally,I told my last joke... Luckily,everyone laughed at that joke. I taught it was quite funny. Then I continue to tell more jokes. They were in the mood so they continued laughing at my jokes. I was proud and full of joy.

So I spit some of my funniest jokes and they liked it. They all laughed. Then my time has finished. They all gave me a huge round of applause. Then I think,that was not the end of my career but it was the start. It was the start of everything like fame,money, recognition and etc.

Then at the end of the show,they had a meet and greet session. A lot of people came and took pictures with me. They also praise my jokes and said it was funny. I was glad they liked my joke. I also got paid by the organizer. I got paid almost RM 500 just for making people laugh. That feeling was really great.

That was the start of my singing comedian career. I got called for more shows and also got paid. By the end of the year,I got a lot of money. I'm not selfish so I gave my money to my parents. They were so proud of me. I joined more shows and continue to grow. More people started recognising me. It was great. My friend were also glad and proud of me. My family was my pillar of strength. I want to thank them the most.

I started to grow further and got more fame. It was the best feeling. I thought that was my life and I wanted to continue that for the rest of my life.

Everything was going fine,until this one day,I got a phone call from someone that I didn't expected. It was from...

This book is reaching the end. Please read the next chapter too :)