Chapter 5: Next

I continued showing my talent. After a while,I realised the amount of people visiting me was decreasing. So,I decided to promote myself in social media. It started of slow. I promoted myself in Instagram,Facebook,and youtube . I tried my best to promote myself. When I check my phone again after a while,a lot of people were excited to see me at the park. Some dm me and say that they can't wait to see me. I was glad they all understood my talent.

Then,the next day I started going to the park to show my talent. A lot of people waited for me to be there. It was very fearfull. I was also very nervous. I managed to get off my anxiety and start performing. I said some jokes. They all laughed at my jokes. They seemed to enjoy it. The most exciting thing for me is that some people took video of me showing my talent. They sure post the video in the internet which could go viral. I could get enough recognition too. Thats why I'm happy.

The next day I open my Instagram,I saw that my video was viral. Thousands of people saw my video and liked it. They also commented that they liked my jokes. I was jumping in joy.

After eating my lunch,I opened my phone. I saw...

This chapter will be continued in the next chapter ;)