" who's house is this" Georgia asked nervously.

" I don't know peaches" New York replied.

" this is a house you all will be staying in to go over the past"

" what!" All the states yell in fear.

" nope nope I'm out " Vermont Yelps and grabs two of the close of the 13 hands.

" you don't have a choice" Rome said with a yawn.

" o-okay can we form our mask" Georgia asked.

" no-" native America glares at Rome "I mean yes yes you can" they nodded and all the states ran into the house and hid reforming Alfred.the nation where confused and a little worried. Alfred walked down the stairs as the other where just walking in. Alfred grew a worried look and looked away.  The nations and empires of the past walked into a living room. The nations followed but ' Alfred' didn't they where frozen looking at a wall. Native America walked over and placed a hand on ' Alfreds' shoulder and gently rubbed their shoulder. They turned and blankly looks at her before being slowly forced to move by native America. But inside 'Alfred' mind

" we are going to die!"

" I'm scared let's just run!"

" we can't."

" what are we going to do?"

" flee! Run! "

" no hurt please....... "

" OKAY everyone calm down!"

" easy for you to say Delaware "

" I will not calm down! This is invasion of privacy!"

" I left them so I wouldn't have to see Mexico again this is some bull!"

" they are going to judge us!"

" did you see how Russia looked at me? I thought he would hate me..."

" no one hates you Alaska "

"  thanks but I don't believe that..."

" they will kill us we shouldn't be here we need to leave"

" WILL YOU ALL LISTEN TO ME!" Delaware snapped. " we can't leave I tried using my magic to break the spell casted but I couldn't. No one hates you Alaska. Hawaii no one will hurt us I won't let them. We can't run because of the magic placed on to this house it won't let us leave the area. Texas you don't have to talk or even interact with Mexico."

" but they will judge us on things that didn't know" a voice chimes a second time softly.

" well........ that's there fault " Delaware said " they don't trust anyway some hate us they will but everyone gets judged you can't escape that"

The nations looked at 'Alfred ' as he was forced to sit down. They took notice of the far off or in some peoples opinion empty gaze as if no one was there.

" America " England said bitterly. They watched as if a soul entered the empty body and turned and looked at England a hostile look plastered onto his face.

" what do you want " a voice that was definitely not the one they where use to hearing come out of Alfred. " can't you see we are busy " the almost southern voice snapped.

" w- actually yes I do but you are needed in the real world fool." Arthur snapped back. The blue eyes narrowed and he opened mouth to speak before the hostile look melted to a clam and stoic look.

" I'm sorry for Tennessee he can be........ protective " the calm and steady voice spoke sounding more cold and spiteful then the look lead to believe. " I'm Delaware by the way " he said as if he was told to say that.

" anyway this tv " Rome pointed at it. The tv reached the floor and roof and was very wide it had to have been custom built. " will show all the memories of the United States " he said before disappearing done with his part leaving the rest to native America.

" if any of you leave the room it will pause. You have to watch them all before you can leave and if I hear ONE bad thing about any of my babies I will come back down head and kic- no kill who ever said it " she too vanished. Leaving behind a quiet house who where looking at the tv as if it held all the answers and it did Delaware guessed. The first on started to play.

It was snowing hard as one little boy sat in the cold wind only blinking as if they where use to the snow. Next to him where three young girls playing with each others hair.

" Delaware when will they be back with our new sibling" the now known Delaware looked back and watched both for a bit.

"Soon they said it would only take a week "

" oh what about mom she went to hunt a while ago when will she be back"

" mother is fast and smart Pennsylvania she will be back soon"

{ ah I wanted to do one of these but I didn't really know how so before I continued it will do a lot of studying! Don't you just love history? ~ angry Lnxy out}