Oh we can fuse ...... NEAT!

{ the pic above inspired this story }

Alfred was running why? He didn't know honestly he just started running. He liked moving but also just sitting around. It honestly was hard being America his people had all sorts of different lives and personality and time zones. That part sucks it's hard to stay up when you have a bunch of different time zones. He suddenly stops and blinks a few times the poor college kids now took full swing. So he started walking with his hands in his pocket and his head down as he walked back to his house. Alfred opens the door and cries out in shock and blinks a few time at Russia who some how got into his house.

" so do you just like scaring poor innocent Americans " Alfred jokes and shuts the door before flopping on the chair. Ivan blinks at him

" Da " he said rolling his eyes and pulling the American up making Alfred yell at him. " I discovered we as nations can fuse or .." he thinks of a word.

"Blending?" Alfred offers. Russia nodded and spins the American making him dizzy " hey watch it" Alfred snapped at Ivan who only laughs. Alfred rolls his eyes and sighs " so how does it work then " Ivan face lit up.

"Yes but it will be awkward " Ivan said walking closer and catching Alfred lips in a kiss making the American blush like crazy Alfred snaps his eyes shut as bright light flashed.

Next thing they know is that the other was gone both where thinking until Alfred realized.

' holy ' Alfred said in their mind quietly. Ivan then smirked.

" it worked " he said out loud happily. Alfred was able to switch into control. As he runs up stairs and into his bedroom sliding in front of a mirror looking at their blended body. They had a very pale yellow almost white hair. One eye was sky blue while the other was a violet color. They had more of America's build and basic look. Ivan was surprise his scarf didn't translate over they had a bandana that was the color of the scarf but it had a star with a circle bordering it. They had a boomer jacket kinda like Alfreds but it had both of their flags on it. They had on a nice warm shirt on under the jacket.the had dark jeans on and Russia's boots.

" wow that's pretty neat " Alfred mumbled they sounded very southern which made Ivan confused by the sudden mood swing he felt and the change of Alfreds over all stance changed as well.

' are you okay?' Ivan asked confused.

" me? Honey I'm fine honestly " Alfred said in really heavy southern draw. Alfred rolls his or their eyes " y'all haven't noticed that I sometimes change in personality.... bless your hearts" Alfred yawns and looks at the mirror. " quick question for ya do you know how to go back" he asked softly. Ivan takes control and looks at the mirror before turning away and stops he didn't have freckles so America had to have them. He picked the glasses of off their nose only to find he couldn't see. Great he puts back on and continues on with walking down the stairs.

" oh to answer your questions no I don't didn't think that far" Ivan said in his Russian accent. He blinks thinking. Alfred takes control and walks towards the front door.

' what are you doing?!?' Ivan asked curiously

" well where stuck this way for a bit and I don't want my brother to burst down my door and see us like this so where going somewhere else. " Alfred said calmly now speaking like how he normally would. Ivan sighs and lets Alfred lead them somewhere. To his surprise it was in the forest he blinked as he felt Alfred calm down.

{ part 2? }