Horseback riding -part 1

Alfred had invited Ivan,Gilbert, and his brother out to his stable to go on a trail. The other nations were coming over as well later the next day for a meeting.

America POV

I quickly walked over to one of the pasture at my stable. I stood by the fence watching the horse eat the hay I tossed out earlier this morning. I called out my horse name. A brown medicine cap mare trotted over to me. I smile and reached my hand out. The mare I named freedom runner has been at my side since the revolutionary war she's been in every war I have been in and lived. She was well trained by now so I opened the gate and she walked right out. I head back to the stable and open a sliding door. Freedom didn't react at the noise it made at all. She followed me in and to her stall. I grabbed her halter and put it on her and attached some clip on reins. I mounted her I trusted her enough to not need a saddle but I still used one. I simply forgot to grab it. I rode her over to the tack room and dismounted her. I look around for my saddle I eventually found it and grabbed a American flag printed saddle pad. I walked back to freedom I some times call her Bella. The saddle was western I brushed really quickly but taking my time as well. I placed the saddle pad on then the saddle and made sure it was on tight enough before remounting and asking her to move forward. We know each other so well that simple body language worked for us. I was nervous so I thought going on a ride with a few friends would be nice. Ivan was bring his pets since he was staying for the world meting in a few weeks. Canada didn't really ride much so he was going to borrow a horse from my stable. I rode down the road going out for a quick warmup ride. I spotted Ivan's truck and trailer he was slowing down.  I clicked my tongue and freedom runner slowed down.bella tossed her head upset that we stopped moving. Ivan pulled up next to me and rolled down his window and smiled at me.

" hey big guy " I smiled at him. He was then blocked by a brown border.

I haven't posted in a whiles and this has been sitting so I thought this would be a nice part 1 so yeah....