The Wild west

{ this is a human au :) also a mash up with red dead redemption 2 because that is definitely something Alfred would be playing right now }

Alfred sits on the fence watching and waiting. See Alfred was in a gang why might you ask well his dad Arthur was the gang leader. His brother Matthew was not his biological brother but they where as close as siblings would be Matthew dad was Arthur right hand man. So Alfred and Matthew grew up together and they looked similar so people mistakes them for twins but Matthew was two years older then Alfred. Speaking of Matthew he was walking out of the general store putting away the things he brought or stole.

" come on al let's go " Matthew said walking over to his gypsy vanner horse.alfred hops off of the fence and walked over to his own Gypsy vanner The horse was a big softy. He gets up on the saddle and moves the gypsy forward Matthew takes the lead. Matthew horse was mostly white but had some palomino patches. Alfreds horse was a blue roan with a black mane and feathers ( that's what the hair on the leg is called? :/ might be wrong). They trotted on quickly to get to the gangs camp. Alfred shifts in the saddle he kept his eyes sharp for movement or any possible enemies.

" kumajirou stop" Matthew says the horse halted.

" Kaspar woah " Alfred muttered to his horse as the blue roan stoped by kumajirou and Matthew's side. They watched a almost gold looking horse in a gallop past by them. They where unable to identify if a human was on said horse but got their answer with a man ran after the horse. Alfred of course the kind soul he was turns Kaspar around and made the gypsy swiftly chase after the horse. Alfred quickly picks up the rope from the horn of his saddle and held it and aimed at the horse ahead of him. He tossed the lasso and watched as it spin until it slipped over the horses head. Alfred pulls back on the reins to get Kaspar to do a quick stop. He winced as the horse he had on the lasso made a chocking noise before is stopped and the horse bucks and rears a lot. Alfred slips off of his saddle Kaspar stays put as Alfred approaches the horse.

" hey buddy calm down " Alfred said softly the horse rears up again. " woah buddy calm down " he said again as he slowly approaches the horse. He reached a hand out and grabbed the reins of the bridle. When he had a nice grasp on them he pats the golden horse's nose then rubs the horse neck as the horse claims down.

" see pal I'm not bad " he smiled at the horse as he heard panting behind him.

" thank you sir!" The man said out of breath.

"It's no problem sir" Alfred replies walking the horse over to the man and handing him the reins.

" here take this " the man hands Alfred a pocket watch that seemed to be sliver. Alfred looks at it and smiled at the man

" thank you " Alfred said nodding to the man then to the horse " don't let the big guy get away " Alfred winks then gets back up on Kaspar saddle Matthew was chilling near Kaspar having chased down both Alfred and the run away horse. Alfred fixes the lasso then places it back in the right spot then put the pocket watch in his satchel. They started back down the trail after making sure the man got back on his horse. Alfred hums as he thinks of different things about his life. He honestly wanted to go out on his own and camp scout ahead for good camp spots. They finally got to the camp and let me tell you the twins where glad about that. Alfred gets off of Kaspar and hitched the horse up then walked into camp Matthew went off to his tent as Alfred went towards his. He sat down on the makeshift bed and looked up at the camp his hands latched together as he watched gang members talk back and forth laughing. He smiled then lays down looking up at the roof of his tent. He almost was asleep when he heard Arthur.

" Alfred?" He yelled out into the camp he sat on his light brown stallion. He must have just got back from robbing someone or something. Alfred forced himself up and over to his dad as Arthur sits up straighter.