Chapter 16

*2 days later, Jaycee's POV*

Today is the day Lucas's song "Flat like stan" drops. Him and his managers decided to throw a party at the studio. A bunch of local Toronto rappers, his close friends and other producers are going, Me Riley and Ashley are going as well. Mar, Blake, Samy, and Chris are coming down today by train. Ashley and Riley won't shut up because they're so excited to see them. Riley and Ashley have been sitting in the living room all morning because Ashley is on facetime with Mar and Blake is with him.  

*Skip to all the boys getting here, around 5 pm in our apartment*

The apartment was super crowded with all the boys but me, Riley and Ashley are getting ready for the party. 

Riley: "Are you guys excited for this little party?"

Ashley: "Ya I guess."

Riley: "Why I guess?"

Ashley: "Because that girl Alessya is going to be there. Before me and Mar were a thing they dated and Mar broke up with her."

Riley: "Don't worry about it. Your clearly the only girl in Mar's life." 

Ashley: "Aww thanks, Riley. Jaycee why are you not talking?"

Jaycee: " I don't know. Lucas has been acting differently I guess. I am worried about all this attention he is getting from girls."

Riley: "I'm sure it's okay. He's probably overwhelmed about all this song stuff."

Ashley: "Ya and try not to think about it too much. This is a special night for him." 

Jaycee: Ya your right. Let's finish up, we are keeping the boys waiting."

We finished getting ready. 

Jaycee's Outfit: 

Riley's Outfit: 

Ashley's Outfits: 

Ashley's Outfits: 

*Skip to the party*

*Skip to the party*

When we got to the studio there was a lot of people there. Me, Riley and Ashley didn't know a lot of them. Lucas and the boys were dabbing people up and saying hi. Lucas pulls me away to introduce me to some people. 

Lucas: "Babe this is my manager and my producer." 

Jaycee: "Hi nice to meet you." 

We talked to them for a bit. 

Jaycee: "Lucas i'm going to go back to Ashley and Riley." 

Lucas: "Okay." He said and gave me a kiss, then I walked away.

I went over to them, and they were just with Mar, Blake, Samy, and Chris.

Riley: "Who were those people?" 

Jaycee: "His manager and producer. It was kinda awkward so I came back over here." 

Ashley: "Oh makes sense." 

Mar and Samy walked away and Ashley was confused but just ignored it. Chris introduced us to some people he knew and we met some other local rappers. Then Ashley saw that Mar and Samy were talking to that Alessya girl so Ashley went over and hugged mar and kissed him on the cheek. Me and Riley thought that was kinda funny. As the night went on we were listening to Lucas's tracks and some other songs. Blake and Riley kept hugging each other and kissing so I decided to go find Lucas. I then noticed that he was talking to a girl I didn't know.

Jaycee: "Hey babe." 

Lucas: "Oh hey my beautiful girlfriend."

Jaycee: "Hi?" I was really confused about why he said that and the girl gave me a dirty look.

Girl: "Oh your his girlfriend?" 

Jaycee: "Ya I am, who are you?" 

Girl: "My name is Maddy, Im one of Lucas's friends. He never told me he had a girlfriend." 

Jaycee: "Oh he didn't?" I said annoyed and looked at Lucas.

Lucas: "Well I just met her and that topic didn't really come up." 

Maddy: "Oh well you should have seen him about 5 minutes ago, he was all over me." She said with a smirk.

Jaycee: "Oh really, you were Lucas." I said even more annoyed raising my voice. 

Lucas: "Nah this girl capping. I just met this girl. She's a crazy fan or something." 

Maddy: "Ya I'm a side ting when Lucas gets bored of you he comes to me. 

Jaycee: "Oh hell no." As soon as she said that I got so pissed off and couldn't control myself. 

I slapped her right in the face. Then she slapped me back and I hit her back so much harder which made her fall to the ground. Then I got on top of her and started punching her. I see peoples flashes on, and  I hear Riley and Ashley cheering me on. Then Lucas pulls me off.