Chapter 1

Background info: Ashley, Jaycee and Riley all live in a house together in Toronto. It is summer right now. We are going into our last year of high school. We all live together because we decided to move out early and had the money too, so why not. We all go to the same high school and so does Lucas. Jaycee and Lucas have been dating for about six months and we all are really close and hang out a lot. 

*Ashleys POV*

It's a Saturday morning. I wake up and the first thing I do is grab my keys and go to McDonalds. I am the only one who can drive right now because the others can't be bothered to get their driver's licence. We all have our own room in the house which is good because Lucas spends a lot of nights. I get everyone an iced coffee and hash browns. When I get back I see Riley sitting on the couch on her phone. I go over to her and set the stuff on the table. 

Ashley: "Good morning."

Riley: "Morning, thanks for the iced coffee and food."  

Ashley: "Is Jaycee still sleeping?"

Riley: "Ya and I think Lucas stayed the night too."

Ashley: "Of course he did."

Me and her just laughed and put some Netflix on.

*10 mins later*

1:38 pm

Jaycee finally wakes up and comes into the living room. The first thing she does is takes the hash browns I got for her and munches on it. She doesn't even say a word to us. 

Ashley: "Hungry?"

Jaycee: "After a long night with Lucas of course I'm hungry."

Riley: "Is he still here?"

Next thing we know Lucas runs in and rips the hashbrown out of Riley's hand.

Riley: "hey! Get your own."

Ashley: "wow you both are so much alike." 

Riley: " yea, they both eat like pigs"

Lucas: "Your mawd" 

We all laugh and continue to watch Netflix and go on our phones. We don't have a problem with Lucas always being over because he's super funny and chill to hangout with.

*20 mins later*

We are all just on our phones and scrolling through our socials. All of a sudden Lucas gets excited. 

Lucas: "Nooo way." 

Ashley, Riley and Jaycee: "What?"

Lucas: "Have you guys heard of Thatwhitelatino on Tiktok? His real name is Mariano."

Ashley: "No, who is that?"

Lucas: "He's this tiktoker and he has just over a million followers."

All of us: "Okay?" 

Lucas: "Well he DM'd me on Instagram and basically said I'm funny and seem chill. He wants to put me on and help me grow on my socials."

Jaycee: "That seems cool. It can help you grow your music."

Lucas: "Ya he wants me to come to Ottawa for a few days."

Ashley: "What does he look like?"

*Lucas shows us a picture*

I thought to myself that he was really cute.

Riley: "We should all go for fun!"

Jaycee: "Ya babe can we come with you?" 

Lucas: "Ya I will talk to him and figure out dates and stuff."

*We all nodded*

The rest of the day was just a chill day. Me and Riley hung around while Lucas and Jaycee did their own thing.

Hope you guys are liking the first chapter so far:)