Chapter 11

*Leaving to go back to Toronto, Riley's POV*

I woke up around 7 am and checked my room to make sure I had everything packed. Me and my family got off the boat and had a rental car, so we were driving to the airport. I decided to post a photo on Instagram that me and Blake took the other night. 

The photo (pretend it's Riley and Blake)  

@Rileyyy_03: "Baecation ❤️  @Blakexmanning 

Liked by, Ashleyf_03, Blakexmanning and 5046 more.

@Blakexmanning: "best time ever, can't wait to see you in a week"                                                            > @Ashleyf_03: "umm you haven't texted me in 2 days so you have some explaining to do."

@Jayceer_04: "When Riley has a man?!?"

@Samychuha: "When my bsf is cuffed"                                                                                                                       >@Marianocastano: "Samy stfu we all know you like Riley"

Fan1: "This girl needs to be stopped shes taking Blake away."

Fan2: "Okay but why they look cute together"

Fan3: "Who even is this girl?"

I started to get a bunch of likes and followers. My phone was blowing up. I also saw that Ashley posted a photo with Mar and she gained a lot of followers from that too, same with Jaycee and Lucas. My family and I then grabbed some breakfast. After that, we got to the airport. I texted the girls and told them I was getting on the plane and I will see them in about 3 hours. 

*Skip the plane ride, around 2 pm*

My parents dropped me off at the building and I headed upstairs to our apartment. When I opened the door I saw Ashley and Mar cuddling, then Jaycee and Lucas cuddling. All of a sudden Ashley and Jaycee were both hugging me.

Jaycee: "I missed you" 

Ashley: "Ya I felt like you were gone for a while."

Riley: "Well you guys had Mar and Lucas so i'm sure you didn't miss me that much." We all just laughed. 

Ashley: "Okay so who's your new boyfriend?"

Riley: "Well Blake's not my boyfriend, Yet."

Jaycee: "Why did he say he was gonna see you in a week?"

Riley: "Well he might come here. Is that okay?"

Ashley: "Ya of course he can come."

Mar: "Blake is coming here?"

Riley: "Ya"

Mar: "ight, imma just stay here then and get the boys to come down cause we haven't linked with that guy in time."

Ashley: "Who said you could stay here." 

Mar: "My boy Frostiiy said I could." He says as they hug each other.

Jaycee: "Gay" 

We all just catch up and I tell them about my cruise.