Chapter 9

*Later that day, Riley's POV*

I get a text on my phone.

Random number: "Hey it's Blake. Wanna meet on the very top deck at 10 pm?"

Riley: "Ya, that sounds good."

Right now it's 5 pm. Me and my family go for dinner. After dinner, I go back to my room to change and fix up my makeup.

What I decided to wear:

After I was done getting ready it was 9:15 pm, I layed on my bed and went on my socials

After I was done getting ready it was 9:15 pm, I layed on my bed and went on my socials. I saw that Jaycee posted a photo on her Snapchat of her, Lucas, Ashley and Mar. I guess they all decided to hangout. I missed them but i'm going home soon and hopefully Blake and I will work out. It was now 9:50 pm so I decided to leave and head up to the top deck. When I got to the top deck there was the basketball court. Then, I looked at the other side and saw Blake standing there.

I go over to him. He hugs me and I hug back. 

Blake: "Wow you look gorgeous."

Riley: "Thank you." I say blushing 

Blake: "So how do you know Mar, Samy and Chris?"

Riley: "Well I live in Toronto, and they're all friends with Lucas and my friend Jaycee is Lucas's girlfriend so that's how we met them. Now my friend Ashley is dating Mar."

Blake: "Oh I see. I have hung out with them a few times. I live in Kingston, kinda in the middle of Toronto and Ottawa." 

Riley: "Oh that's good. After this cruise, you should come to Toronto."

Blake: "Ya of course. I wanna hang out with you more." He says smiling at me.

We just talked and got to know each other. Then we decided to play some basketball. 

I'm kinda short, so he decides to pick me up and help me throw the ball in. After he puts me down I turn around and his hands are still on my waist. We are looking at each other straight in the eye and then he puts his lips softly on mine. After we pull away I smile and start to blush.

Blake: "Wanna go get ice cream?"

Riley: "Ya sure."

We go and get ice cream and sit down. We just continue to talk. After we are done, it was now 11:30 pm. Blake wanted to walk me back to my room. We then reach my room.

Blake: "I had a really good time."

Riley: "Ya, we should meet up again tomorrow."

Blake: "I met a few other friends and I was gonna play basketball with them. Come stop by and say hi."

Riley: "Okay sounds good." I smile. He then gives me a short but passionate kiss and I go into my room.