Chapter 2

*A couple of days later*

*Ashley's POV*

Lucas talked to Mariano and said it was chill if we came. We were going in a few days and would be staying at an Airbnb. There is also supposed to be this big party when we are down there. Riley, Jaycee and I wanted to go shopping. It was around 1 pm. We all woke up and got ready to go to the mall. Lucas was hanging with some other friends. 

Ashley: "You guys ready to go?" I said waiting at the door. 

Riley: "Ya coming"

Jaycee: "One second." 

*Skips to when we got to the mall*

The first thing we did was to go to Starbucks and get some drinks. After that, the first store we went into was Urban Outfitters. Jaycee got some jeans and a few tank tops. Riley got some joggers and a graphic tee. I got a Calvin Klein bra and two graphic tees. We then went into Footlocker. Jaycee bought a pair of baby blue checkered vans, Riley and I bought Jordan 1's. She bought a black and white pair and I bought a black and blue pair. We went into a few other stores but needed dresses for the party in Ottawa. We went into some random dress store and found these dresses. 

Ashley's dress

Jaycee's dress

Jaycee's dress

Riley's dress

After we bought the dresses, we were hungry

After we bought the dresses, we were hungry. We went to New York Fries and after we got our food we sat down and ate. I looked up Mariano on Instagram and followed him. I started to look at his posts. 

Riley: "Ooo is Ashley finding a new man??"

Ashley: "Nooo I just wanted to see who this guy was"

Jaycee: "Who you talking about?"

Riley: You know the Mariano guy that texted Lucas, shes stalking him on ig."

Jaycee: "Do you think he's cute?"

Ashley: "Ya he is but too famous for me."

Riley: "Well your gonna meet him"

Jaycee: "Ya maybe something will happen."

Ashley: "Dout it" I said shrugging my shoulders.

After the long day of shopping we got home and all just did our own thing for the rest of the night. Lucas came over around 12 am, and well you can already guess what him and Jaycee would be doing. Riley and I didn't fall asleep til like 4 am.