Chapter 12

*A week later, Riley's POV*

I woke up Friday morning around 12 pm. The first thing I did was check if Blake texted me. He didn't. I haven't heard from him since he commented on my Instagram photo. I texted him twice and I got no reply. I kinda just thought he wanted nothing to do with me. Next thing I know Ashley comes in my room. 

Ashley: "Yo get up we are all going to the mall." Mar was still here and I think Chris and Samy are coming to Toronto today. 

Riley: "I'm not really in the mood to go to the mall." 

Ashley: "That's cool, your still coming. We are leaving in 20." Then she left my room.

I didn't really wanna go but whatever. I did light makeup and threw an outfit on: 

 I did light makeup and threw an outfit on: 

*Skip to the mall*

We were walking around, going into a few stores then we decided to get food. They all got food and I quickly went to the washroom. When I was done I looked around and saw them sitting at a table and there were a few guys with them but I couldn't tell who. As I got closer I realized it was Samy, Chris and, Blake?!?! Blake looked at me, the next thing I knew he came over to me hugging me and picking me up. He set me down and our lips touched. After I pulled away I playfully pushed him.

Riley: "How come I haven't heard from you in a week?" I said a little upset. 

Blake: "i'm sorry I wanted to surprise you, everyone knew about it and they helped me plan it."

Riley: "Well that wasn't funny, I thought you just ghosted me or sum shit."

Blake: "I would never do that baby," He said hugging me. Then Samy interrupted.

Samy: "I can see my bestie replaced me." He said being all sad

Riley: "Aww Samy I missed you." I said hugging him. Then we did our handshake. 

Mar: "Yo Blake you better watch out for Samy and your girl." 

Ashley: "they're just best friends."

Lucas: "umm not what Samy thinks." 

After that, we all laughed and it got a little awkward. I only like Samy as a friend and I clearly like Blake. Anyways, we all decided to go to the Airbnb that the boys were staying at because it was bigger than our apartment. 

*At the Airbnb*

We were all just chilling and listening to music. Then Jaycee turned the music down.

Jaycee: "You won't believe who just texted me."

Lucas: "Who?" He said concerned.

Jaycee: "Mike."

Lucas: "Oh fuck no. What did he say."

Jaycee: "He just apologized."

Lucas: "Wasteman, just block him." Jaycee did as he said.

Basically, after the whole party incident, the boys kinda dropped Mike and they don't talk to him. Chris is the only one who does sometimes. 

Next thing I knew Chris got up and went to his bag. 

Chris: "Yo look what I brought." He pulls out 2 bottles of vodka, 1 pack of beer and 1 pack of coolers.  

Ashley: "plug for real."

Lucas: "guess we getting fucked up?"

Chris: "of course man."

We all started drinking and having a good time. Listening to music and shit. At this point, I don't even know where Jaycee and Lucas went. Ashley and Mar are on the couch making out. Then me and Blake are making tiktoks. Then I look over and realize Samy and Chris are on live. 

Riley: "Yo how many people on that live."

Samy: "Almost 3k."

Blake: "Yo bro you should get off the live, we all drunk and I bet you don't even know half the shit your saying."

Riley: "Ya and Mar and Ashley are in the background making out."

Samy: "Oh shit my bad, bye guys." Then he ends the live.

Me and Blake made one more tiktok than we were in the kitchen and in the middle of it, he picks me up and sits me on the counter and we start making out. The night goes on and eventually we all pass out.