Chapter 10

*The next day, Riley's POV*

I woke up and went with my family to get breakfast. After I finished eating I went back to my room and got ready. After I put a little bit of makeup on I got changed into this: 

 After I put a little bit of makeup on I got changed into this: 

But I put my bathing suit on underneath just in case. It was around 12 pm and I figured Blake would already be at the basketball court so I decided to head up there. I looked in the court and saw Blake playing with some other guys. I just sat on the bench and watched him til he noticed me. After like 5 mins he looked at me and jogged over. I stood up and we both hugged each other. 

Blake: "Wow you actually came."

Riley: "Yes of course."

Blake: "Well I miss seeing your beautiful face." 

Riley: "Are you going to keep playing or do you wanna go do something?"

Blake: "Nah let's go swimming." 

Riley: "Okay," I said as we headed to a different deck.

I took my shirt and shorts off as I had my bathing suit on underneath. This is the bathing suit I was wearing: 

 This is the bathing suit I was wearing: 

Then I saw blake pull his shirt off. I thought to myself, wow he has really nice abs. Then he just stared at me. 

Riley: "Yes?"

Blake didn't say anything, instead, he picked me up and walk over to the pool.

Riley: "Blake put me down," I said laughing

Blake: "Not a chance princess."

Next thing I knew he was throwing me in the pool, but I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him in with me. We were both just laughing and having a good time, after about an hour we decided to get out and grab some ice cream. When we were sitting down eating I remembered that today was the last day and got a little sad.

Blake: "What's wrong?"

Riley: "Nothing just kinda realized that today's the last day."

Blake: "Ya that does suck, but don't worry when we get home one of the first things i'm doing is coming to Toronto to see you."

I said "okay" and smiled after we were done we just sat in the sun and talked. Then my mom texted me saying she wanted me to go with them for dinner. 

Riley: "My mom just texted I gotta go for dinner."

Blake: "Okay if I don't see you later I will text you." As we both stud up. Then we leaned in for a kiss and I said goodbye and was on my way. 

After going to dinner and spending some time with my family it was 11 pm I was pretty tired from swimming and being in the sun. I went back to my room and took off my makeup. I went on my phone and texted Blake for a bit then fell asleep.