Chapter 14

*Later that day at the apartment, Riley's POV*

Ashley, Jaycee and I were back at the apartment just chilling in the living room on our phones. 

Riley: "So, Ashley what were you and Mar talking about?"

Ashley: "We were just kinda arguing about the whole live thing."

Jaycee: "Why were you agruing?" 

Ashley: "Basically Mar and I haven't really gone public. So now that people have the screen recordings of the live people are going crazy, some people like us together but I'm getting a lot of hate. He said he doesn't want to go public because of the hate but I think it's for some other reason.

Jaycee: "Maybe he has some side hoes."

Riley: "Jaycee don't say that." I said while slapping her.

Ashley: "It's whatever, we didn't break up so Idk what's happening with us.

Riley: "Let's talk about something else."

Jaycee: "Have you guys realized how much followers we've gained." 

Riley: "Ya, on Instagram I have 6.2k now and on Tiktok I have 18.6k from posting a bunch of tiktoks with all the boys." 

Ashley: "For me on insta I have 10.1k and tiktok I have like 11k."

Jaycee: "On Instagram I have 7k and tiktok I have 13k." 

Riley: "We really getting up there."

Ashley: "Ya some people are making edits of us."

Jaycee: "Lets make a tiktok now." 

We all agreed and made some. By now it was around 9 pm. Then we heard a knock on the door. I went and opened the door to seeing Blake standing there holding a basket. 

Riley: "Blake what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the boys?"

Blake: "Ya well I wanna take you out." 

Riley: "To where?"

Blake: "A late-night picnic."

Riley: "Aww okay let me go change and we'll go." 

I quickly changed into this: 

Then we left and went to this field that had some trees and flowers

Blake: "Stay in the car I need to go set this up." 

I nodded and waited in the car, 10 mins went by and Blake came back and opened the car door for me.

Riley: "Thank you." I said with a smile.

Blake took my hand and led me to what was a cute picnic. He had a big blanket down, food, drinks and a few pillows. We sat down. Blake poured me some water and gave me a PB&J sandwich (My fav).  

Blake: "I don't really know how to cook so hopefully this is good enough." 

Riley: "Blake don't worry I love it." 

We ate the food and just talked. Convos are so easy with him. We then layed down and cuddled looking up at the stars. 

Blake: "Riley."

Riley: "Yes?"

Blake: "So I have been thinking. We have been talking and I really like you. I think we should just quit playi-" 

I cut him off and leaned over him and kissed him. After the kiss broke we just looked at each other. 

Blake: "So is that a yes." 

Riley: "Of course."  He then kissed me. The kiss lasted for a while and turned into a passionate makeout. 

I couldn't believe me and Blake are finally dating.