Chapter 14: Hamon Suite ~ Third Movement ~ Marcia delle Rane, Inverte Il Fato

Beginne am Anfang

"Armata, preparatevi!"

After Zeppeli's command, all went silent for five seconds until Zeppeli's voice boomed with a strong sense of leadership.

"CARICA!"

The frogs charged towards Taruskus with an incredible 200 feet in just one hop; an ordinary frog could leap at around 130 inches, but the army of frogs were imbued with hamon, which means that they could jump an extra 70 inches without going short on distance. Taruskus tries do knock them out with just a foot and knuckle, but the frogs avoided his sluggish attacks and lept onto his limbs.

"GAH!" Taruskus squirmed with disgust while the frogs stung him with hamon, "Get these pests off me!"

Zeppeli ran up to Taruskus now that he was defenseless and distracted and dodged his punches with style and with grace.

"Masterfully played, baron." Speedwagon praised even though it was the fight has warmed up.

Taruskus charges towards Zeppeli, but one of the frogs blinded the knight's eye with its hamon infused tongue while the other frogs caused him to trip and fall to the floor.

Zeppeli! Ondulazione signaled the baron while the frogs created a pair of hamon limb cuffs to keep Taruskus from attacking, Now it's your chance to finish him off!

"Ho capito!" Zeppeli nodded and leaped towards the wall to perform his tornado overdrive!

He defeated Ta-! My headache interrupted my speculation and got me to fall on my knees heaving in pain.

"Dmitri!" JoJo cried worrying about my aches occuring while Taruskus broke free from the limb cuffs and entangled the baron with the Coup de grâce; Hell Heaven Snake Kill.

Chains lifted JoJo up the ceiling once more and tighten the waist of Zeppeli. Speedwagon covered Poco's eyes in fear while my headaches grew even worse to the point that my corruption markings appeared on my face, my eyes glowed brighter than the sun, my hair lengthening and flowing with the aura around me, and my lips stained a lilac hue.

Zeppeli! Ondulazione cried out for the baron with a loud croak before my screams are released from my mouth.

"LEAVE BARON ZEPPELI ALONE!" I reached out a hand as I cried for Taruskus to stop this torture right before Speedwagon was about to scream horrifically. Time has stood still and I slowly got up from the ground with a sense of vengeance coursing through my veins.

I approached the monster and held only my bow tightly and nothing else. My breaths were shaking yet they're stable enough to imbue hamon to the bow, creating a sword like weapon that is sharp enough to break through the concrete. My tears flowed from my eyes with wrath as I sprinted towards Taruskus and cut off his arms with just a slash of my weapon. I landed behind the knight and withdrew my bow before my voice boomed in the frozen realm,

"This is what you get for killing baron Zeppeli in the first place. Even though his fate was already sealed, the lady of destiny gave him another chance to live. In other words, I reversed the hands of fate and set it upon your heartless soul, Taruskus."

Time has resumed and the chains released Zeppeli's waist while JoJo fell to the floor. My corruption subsided before I fainted from the inhumane pain.

"GAAAAH!" Taruskus screamed in pain while blood gushed out from his handless arms, "HOW DID MY HANDS GET DECAPITATED FROM MY WRISTS!?"