Chapter 4: Dio the Pacifist Part 4

"I..." My voice is intercepted with the the pants of agonizing pain, but I tried to overcome this pang so Erina could hear what I wanted to tell her.

"Oh dear," the girl panicked, "do you want me to take you to the doctor?"

"N-no...but...I have to tell you that...I'm feeling these aches because something bad is going to happen!"

"W-what do you mean?"

"I fear that someone will make a move around this area...that person would steal your opportunity to have your first kiss!"

Erina gasped with complete shock when I mentioned about her stolen chance before I felt the ache getting stronger, which caused me to squirm.

"I should get you to the doctor as soon as possible. My mother is a nurse; I think she could help treat your poor headache."

"W-where's the nearest hospital?" I asked with an agonizing voice.

"I think there's one in Birmingham for the youths."

Erina carried me to the hospital, which was about 5 miles away from here; and I have to admit that she was a generous girl to me.

Dio grew pissed from his opportunity to forcefully kiss Erina as he stared at her walking away from the carved tree with me.

Bastard... he growled mentally, this was the fourth time he got away from my plan to end Jojo's fortune...what now? I will eradicate this so-called mister nice-guy; but hark, I would have to wait until the sun rises...

Two days later after I got a check-up from Erina's mother - Emily Simon - and was recommended to take a nap, I no longer felt the pain in my head; I guess that I was having these aches because I had a flashback of when I used to make certain yet horrible mistakes that I would regret throughout my existence.

Anyhow, I took a stroll outside in the streets and saw Jojo walking down the stairs as well as Erina.

"Good morning, Erina! Good morning, Dmitri" I heard Jojo's voice  when he saw us.

"Oh, good morning to you too, Jojo." Erina replied

"How have you been?"

"After the date, I've met Dmitri while you were gone. He had a severe headache that evening, so I took him to the nearest hospital so my mother would try and treat it. She told the poor boy to take a nap since it was the only way to cure any headaches, but she didn't know what type of headache it was because it was unusual for her."

"Oh dear...I hope Dmitri gets well soon..."

"I'm alright," I responded, "I will talk about them when we head back to the mansion."

"Well, I have to get going." Erina told us, "I'm going to travel to India since I wanted to explore its unique culture. I will make sure I'll bring some souvenirs when I return." She waved at us as she walks away in the distance.

We waved back before four boys began to point at Jojo and laughed hysterically, which made Jojo stare at them with disgust.

"Hey, Jojo the Squealer!" One boy scorned, "What ya got there?"

"Ooh, how's your moment with that cute girl?" Another boy added on, "Did you kissed her? Or maybe you just wanted to tell her how you feel!"

Jojo was about to lose his temper the more the boys mocked him.

"Just stay away from these numbskulls," I convinced Jojo while his eyes are completely stuck to the teasers, "they just wanted your attention and get you to lose your confidence."