Chapter 1: Dio the Pacifist Part 1

Liverpool, England, 1881; while I know that it was 4 years earlier than I expected, but my memories were clouded up somehow.

I spawned in a carriage and gazed down at my hands all the way to my earring. My flesh is no longer a godly purple; it was a fair skin tone with no accents traced on to them. My hands were smaller than my ascended form and my fingers traced my neck and not a scar was embedded on to it. My knuckle touched the dangling earring that was with a star-shaped charm. Pucci might have given the earring to me before I left, but I didn't know about it. I glanced at my left and saw two boys talking to each other, but I haven't seen their faces yet. I slowly walked down the stairs of the carriage to see and hear them more clearly.

"You must be Dio Brando, right?"

"And you're Jonathan, heir to the Joestars."

Those voices... they sound familiar, I thought as I get a better look at their faces.

"Please, call me JoJo. It's nice to meet you."

I gasped in shock as I saw the faces of Jonathan and the person who looks a lot like me. My gasp was enough to capture the boys' attention as I tried to cover my mouth so they wouldn't notice me.

"Dio, I didn't know that you have a twin brother."

"I..." I was flustered for a second as Jojo mentioned me as 'a twin brother'.

A dog barked for attention before I could actually introduce myself to the blue-haired boy.

"Danny!" JoJo called the dog's name before he introduced him to me and my look-alike, "This is my dog, Danny. He is also my steadfast companion. Don't worry, he won't harm you."

When the dog approached to Jojo, I had a bad feeling about what will happen next since I turned my head to the blonde look-alike and saw his disgusted expression painted on his face as if he wanted to eradicate the dog into the void; but I have to do something to stop him from making the mistake I used to make long ago.

"Um...How long did you and Danny got together?" I asked curiously as I walked up to Jojo.

"I had him when I was 5 years old," Jojo replied while the dog  jumped up to his lap, "my father bought him and we use to not get along; but after he saved me from drowning in the river, out bonds are as unbreakable as diamonds."

"I-is it alright if I pet him?"

"Of course." JoJo's smile seems to welcome me as my ambers met with his sapphires. I crouched down and nervously raised my hand to rub the dog's chin. He seems to enjoy that since he was lapping his tongue with appreciation. I smiled a little bit from the dog's reaction before it licked my palm. I startled a bit, but I feel as if my heart was warming up my body like a warm cup of tea.

"I think Danny likes you." JoJo smiled, which made me feel at home.

My eyes sparkled by the way he speaks, which was like soft as a feather and as open as I imagined.

"Yeah," I began to smile along with him "you seem to have a strong bond with him."

My blonde twin pouted with envy as he saw me petting Danny as gently as a feather because he knew that he wanted to ruin Jojo's life by kicking the dog.

What is this blonde doppelganger doing here, the look-alike thought with jealousy,  why is he trying to ruin my chance to overthrow the Joestars?

"JoJo," I heard a man's voice from the front of the mansion, which was George I's voice, "Aren't you going to take your guests on a tour around the mansion?"

"I will, father." JoJo replied.

I took a brief tour and was introduced to George I, who was JoJo's father. My memories are all coming back to me, but it was better than I remembered.

< To be continued|\/\|