Prologue

Heaven, a divine place where you experience pure euphoria. It was my accomplished goal to ascend to that place—but what happens after that goal was reached? I, the ascended Dio, feel as if something was left behind; something that I would ill-need for the sake of my life but I would secretly care about during my time at the Atlantic depths—Jonathan Joestar.I caressed the star birthmark on the back of my lavender neck and closed my eyes to imagine the time I had with Jonathan.

Father Enrico Pucci appeared to check on me while I let out a hopeless sigh.

"Lord Dio," his voice reverbed in the area, "I wanted to see how you're doing." I slowly opened my eyes before I replied in a sorrowful tone,

"Pucci," he was surprised about how sad I sounded.

My words stopped right in its tracks as the memories of Jonathan took over my head.

"M-My lord," Pucci replied with a hint of worry in his voice, "is there something that worries you?"

"No..." I lied for a second until I started to turn my head and gaze at his sparkling eyes.

"I....I feel as if my pride corrupted me overtime..." I confessed with a honest voice, "Ever since I was a child, I experienced some misfortunes that would tumble my rocks. My pride have tempted me to become superior over the mortals, superior over the Joestar bloodline...and yet, here I am with nothing left to do. All I do is to eliminate this rivalry of mine and nothing else."

I showed Pucci the birthmark on my back as I continued, "if you don't know, this body once belonged to Jonathan Joestar. I grew up with that boy ever since I was adopted. Now that I think of him more, I feel like he was my actual brother...I simply eliminated him for nothing.....my vanity, my pride, my overconfidence took over my happiness...they drive me to do something pitiful..."

"I'm sorry to hear about that, my lord..." Pucci apologized, "I didn't expect you to feel this way."

"Pucci..." I glanced at him before I made a request, "I wished that I can go back to when I met Jonathan."

"B-but my lord, I-"

"I don't want to live like this anymore...this isn't how I picture a perfect life...please, Pucci, I wanted to prevent myself from making the same mistake."

"My lord, if you change the past because of your mistakes, then you'll have some consequences regarding your ascension. "

"I have no choice but to do what must be done...my pride crumbled me once...but I would not let it crumble me again. I have to rewrite the past for a better future."Pucci was speechless before he sighed, worrying that I might mess the past accidentally.

"As you wish, Lord Dio..."Pucci summoned Made in Heaven and created a portal for me to walk upon. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Pucci asked me in a worried tone.

"This is the only opportunity for me to do something righteous."Pucci gazed at me as I met his sparkling eyes for the last time.

"Pucci, before I leave you, I have only one special request for you. So, for my final request to you as an ascended god, please...tell my servants that I will miss them...especially you."

We hugged each other for the last time before I depart with tears running down my face, but those are the tears of my hopeful future.

"Farewell....Enrico Pucci..."I slowly walked towards to the portal that leads to the late 19th century; 1885; it was the right path I have to take in order to reverse my damage long ago.My past was an unfortunate cause to my despair...

If I rewrite the past, there will be no turning back for me.No turning back....

< To Be Continued/\/\|