"So you rejected him as friends, and now here you are as siblings!" Daddy chuckled and I looked down in guilt and pain too. I never hid anything from my daddy and here I was mocking his relationship with Pinky by fooling around with Shivaay. But what could I do? How could I fight against my heart's desire? I loved Shivaay that much that I would go against everything for him.

At night, after dinner, I waited until there was no one up before sneaking into Shivaay's room. I had put on my usual pj's

 I had put on my usual pj's

 above my actual nightie 

in case, I would be caught by someone

I let myself in Shivaay's room and removed my pj's, letting them fall near his bed. I then made my way in his bed, slithering under the cover until I came face to face with his underwear. I wasn't even surprised, he loved sleeping only in his underwear. I smirked and slowly lowered his cloth. Since it was dark I couldn't really see his shaft, but since I had already seen all of him, not seeing him at that moment didn't bother me. I roamed my hand above his rod and held it firmly guiding it towards my mouth. Shivaay groaned in his sleep. I gave him heads only twice, I wasn't really an expert but I would learn with practice. Anyway, I started bobbing my head up and down his shaft, swallowing all I could and swirling my tongue around his length. He buckled his hips and grabbed a handful of my hair. Maybe he was waking up. I felt him remove the covers and I looked up as he looked at me in disbelief. He was about to say something but then his head fell back and he grabbed a pillow, putting over his face as he came in my mouth. I swallowed everything until the last drop. I smiled and straddled him after I release his length with a pop. I removed the pillow from his face. I could see him properly thanks to the moon that was glistening.

"I told you we have to finish what we started." I chuckled and kissed his lips. I started grinding my hips against his and Shivaay bit my shoulder.

"You're a naughty girl." He said before nibbling at my ear.

"I'll always be ready for action. Too bad you won't fuck me already." I answered honestly. I wouldn't shy away from my feelings. I loved him with a dying passion and him living with me in India wasn't making things easy. Shivaay chuckled and turned us around. He kissed my neck and untied my nightie. I had put nothing underneath, no panties, no bra and I only had a scanty cloth that was covering nothing. He fondled with my left breast with one hand, covering my other breast with his mouth. He latched onto it like a hungry child while I just held his head trying to stop my moans. After switching breasts, giving the same torture to my left breast, he raised my knees, parting them. He settled between my thighs and began eating me out. I instantly began grinding on his face as he was pleasuring me and Shivaay held my pelvis as he explored me with his mouth. I didn't even know when the orgasm took me maybe it was when he touched my G spot with his expert tongue or maybe when he began suckling my bundle of nerves, but I saw stars and also hid my face onto the pillow to not let anyone hear us.

After I came back from my high, I looked at him as he hovered over me and I kissed him, tasting myself on his lips.

"You know, it won't make a difference if we have sex now or if we do that when we'll be married," I said while kissing his jawline. I let my hand roam on his body and stop to hold his length.

"To me it does. I don't want your father to discover that I screwed his daughter way before our marriage. If we have sex and you lose your virginity before marriage, it will be as if we're mocking his beliefs that sex before marriage is bad. We're fooling around because I don't want you to crave pleasure but I won't do the full thing until I officially call you my wife." Shivaay kissed my forehead and laid next to me. I played with his fingers, putting mine in between his repetitively.

"I hope we'll survive this 'siblings' tag," I whispered while kissing his knuckles.

"We will. We also have the right to love each other. Our love blossomed in secret just like theirs, it will be unfair if we have to sacrifice our love for their love. I will never accept this."