There was something about this swine named Aman or whatever his name was, that he knew his angel much before him. Zacharias tightened his hold on her in anger when he started to throw dirt on her character. Had she not been in front of him right now, Zacharias would have tortured him to such an extent that he wouldn't have been alive by now to take his next breath. His anger was uncontrollable when ignited, and that bastard was doing a great job in calling his death soon by igniting his fire. Mercy was not something Zacharias knew and he had made it perfectly clear times before. And this rascal in front of him was going to die the most torturous and painful death.

Zacharias sneered inwardly when he started threatening him. But, what this puny gangster didn't knew was, that he was playing with fire. Zacharias was informed about all this bastard's dirty works before he set his plan in action. He had scrutinized the place and wiped out all the snipers.But one thing he didn't understand was, why would this bastard plant snipers? He had realized that something was amiss in this wedding. His suspicions were confirmed when he ordered Igor to go inquire Adiva's brother who was busy welcoming the guests about the snipers without making him realize the danger they were in. Her brother's confused state confirmed his suspicions making him belligerently grimace at his victims.

With quite agility Zacharias had got ridden off the place that was guarded with men armed by rifles. They were about a dozen of them. Zacharias knew ridding all of them single handedly was easy. But he had no time to waste playing a kill spree. Hence, with the help of his men he assassinated all of those snipers hired by that bastard clearing the space within minutes.

Zacharias laughed manically when he saw the bastard's face turning pale as he realized that all his stooges were either captured or dead. When he realized that he has already lost the war, he dared smiling maniacally coaxing his angel to come to him. But, what surprised him the most was when he saw her shaking her head and burying her face into his chest as she clutched his shirt tightly in her dainty palms. Zacharias smiled inwardly realizing that his angel trusted him, though it was unknowingly. There was certainly something fucked up over here and he had to find that out.

But suddenly, he fired the gun shooting her dad in the process leading to screams erupting around him. "No!!!" Adiva screamed in despair and started wriggling more in his arms. She suddenly bit his hand freeing herself from his hold. His hold loosened on her by the sudden sting of her bite giving her an opportunity to run from him.

His face got like thunder when he saw her getting caught and pulled back by that piece of filth. His blood boiled in anger when his gaze landed on the gun pressed against his angel's temple, as she kept struggling under his hold. Her face pale, her eyes widened in repleted fear as he started threatening her with her life while her family pleaded for their life of their daughter. Zacharias ordered his men to arrange an ambulance through his Bluetooth device before he roared in fury, his voice dead cold.

"Enough!!" And within seconds he tackled Aman on the floor as he kicked him hard on his face. All this time he was calculating his move without any scratch coming towards his angel. Zacharias hit him hard throwing punches one after the other disfiguring his face turning it into a bloody mess until he lost his consciousness. He gestured his men to dump him in one of their cars before cleaning his bloodied hands.

Walking towards the anguished group, Zacharias yanked Adiva from her mother while announcing about their egress. But she started wriggling and pleading to let her go as he started dragging her towards the exit while ignoring her mother's screams to leave her daughter. Zacharias caught hold of her when she again tried to bite him and threw her over his shoulders while angrily taking long strides towards the exit.

A blaze of fire was peregrinating his blood as he perilously drove the car through the busy road ignoring her helpless pleas and cries. He was trying his best not to stop the car in the middle of the road and punish her as he heard her cries and screams.