Anna stood and pulled up the dress Rosalie had lent her with her free hand in an attempt to cover up her cleavage that left little to the imagination. Rosalie's chest was flatter than hers, so Anna knew any other dress she would have offered was probably going to fit her the same way around her bosoms. Cleavage was in fashion anyway, most women dressed like that, she just wasn't used to it, in fact she had never dressed like that before.

When they reached down stairs there were more people in the living room drinking, chatting and dancing. Harry looked up and choked on his drink. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. She looked beautiful, he cleared his throat and walked to her. He had cleaned up too, he wore a different suit and brushed his hair.

Rosalie nudged her playfully.

"Be careful, he will want to eat you alive," she whispered and walked away.

"Annabel," Harry said, looking dumbstruck. He took a moment looking at her before saying, "you look incredible."

"Thank you," she said shyly.

"So the surprise wasn't just a maze.... A party too," she smiled, "why didn't you just tell, I would have been a little more prepared and worn..." she lowered her voice, "undergarments."

"I knew you'd be too afraid to come," he said not taking his eyes off her. "Would you like to dance with me?"

"Of course," she grinned, "I hope I remember the lesson."

"Don't worry about the lesson, just dance with me," he said and took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

He took her hands and placed them on his shoulders, then he put his around her waist and started moving slowly side to side, she followed suit.

"You look beautiful, I'm a lucky man, everyone is looking at us."

She looked about and for sure people were looking at them.

"I'm sure they're looking at how odd we are as a couple."

"Have you looked at this crowd closely?" he asked as he wheeled her around. It was the most diverse crowd that they both had ever seen. All sheds of black and white.

She smiled.

"The dress fits you perfectly."

"Rosalie was kind enough to lend it to me .....and the jewelry...."

"Did she?" Harry asked with an amused smile.

"Wait did you...." She trailed off.

"Yes, I bought it. I'm sure James told her I'm surprising you when he gave her the bag with the dress and jewelry .....and she played along." he interrupted.

Ann glanced at Rosalie who was standing at a distance with Francis beaming at them.

"She's a good liar," Anna said with a smile, " I'm confused now, is she even married to Francis?"

"Yes, she is."

"Did you organize this party?"

"No, I meant to bring you to the maze, then Collins told me about the party Rosalie and Frances were hosting, so, I asked for an invitation." He looked at her and said, "I wanted you to see this Anna.... I wanted you to see that it's possible, we can get married and live happy, we can even have friends, look at all these people, it's like a whole different world," he said enthusiastically.

Anna looked at the crowd again and swallowed a lump. She didn't know if she felt scared or excited.

"Are you sure?" She asked with a nervous but excited smile.