Chapter 9- Christmas

Start from the beginning

I pull the sweater out from the paper and pull it over my head. Like her letter says, it is quite large on me but all the best sweaters are. There's a big dark green snake coiled around one sleeve. It even smells like the Weasleys.

"Mums really done it now hasn't she," George says shaking his head.

"Are you mad? I love it!" I stand up from the floor and walk over to him. I grab his sweater from the bed and shove it in his hands. "Now you have to put yours on." He chuckles to himself and pulls the blue sweater over his head. There's a big yellow 'G' on the front of it. I spin around and Fred already has his on. It matches George only it has a yellow 'F' on the front.

"Well then. Let's go check on the other ones then." George and Fred link their arms in mine and we skip out of our room and right into Harry and Rons.

Fred kicks open the door, startling the two inside. Harry shoves something in his trunk but I'm far too happy to care right now. "HAPPY CHRISTMAS BOYS!" Fred roars as he enters the room.

George and I step in next. "Oh look! Harry's got a Weasley jumper too!"

Fred goes over and holds Harry's jumper to the light. "See yours and Violets are much better quality than ours. Mum must put more effort in if you're not family." Fred tosses the sweater back to Harry.

George switches his attention to Ron. "Ronald, why on earth aren't you wearing your sweater! C'mon, they're nice and warm aren't they Violet."

I shake my head yes. "Oh come on Ron be a good sport. Pop yours on so we can all match."

Ron groans. "I hate maroon." But he pulls his head through the sweater none the less. Fred, George, and I all clap and cheer.

"You haven't got a letter on yours," George says spinning Ron around to get a proper look at him. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we aren't stupid are we Fred." George looks over to Fred who's currently helping himself to a piece of Ron's taffy.

"No, we are not." He says with his mouth full.

George shakes his head and looks over at me and winks before proceeding. "We know we're called Gred and Forge." I snort at Georges joke which only makes him smile wider.

The door creaks open and Percy shoves his head through the gap. "What's all this noise?" Fred and George pull the door wide open and drag Percy into the room. He has a sweater hanging from his shoulder.

Fred grabs the sweater from Percy, who is still too groggy to move as fast as Fred. "Oh look! 'P' for Prefect! Get it on now, we are all wearing them. Even Violet and Harry got one!"

George leaves my side and goes over to Fred together they force the sweater over Percy's head while Percy fights back. "No-I-Don't-Want-To." Percy's voice mumbles from underneath the heavy wool. The twins finally pull the sweater fully over Percy's head, knocking his glasses nearly off his face.

"And don't even think about sitting with the prefects today. Christmas is time for family." He smiles at me when he says the last part, making my heart beat fast.

Fred and George frog march Percy out of his room, his arms pinned to his sides by his sweater. I skip along behind them. "See you at breakfast lovelies." I say before closing the door behind me and following the mess that is the older Weasley boys.

Before I start down the stairs of the Gryffindor towers I can hear Ron say "I honestly can't believe that she is related to Malfoy of all people!" I can't make out exactly what Harry says in response but I really hope it was something nice. I rush out of the common room and chase after the three boys.