Chapter 2- Two years later

Start from the beginning

Not long after I arrived back in the Slytherin car it was time to change into our robes and get off the train. Draco wraps his arms around me in a hug for about .5 seconds before running off to the lake where the first year boats are waiting. I, on the other hand, make my way to the self-pulling carriages that the other years take to the Hogwarts castle. My friends Clarissa Blythe, Emma Fay, and Walter Clarence rush ahead to ensure they get a good view of the sorting.

"Violet come on! Harry Potter is being sorted this year! Just imagine if he is in Slytherin!" Emma states a little too loudly.

"I forgot my purse on the train. I'll meet you in the castle. Save me a spot I want to see my cousin's sorting." I say back to her. Emma shrugs and runs off towards the carriage. Clarissa looks at me funny but doesn't say anything. Instead, she follows Emma and Walter.

I turn around and walk back towards the train where my favourite redheads are standing. Glancing over my shoulder every so often to make sure no one that knows my family is watching. "I heard there were a few people who were missing me?" I say as I approach the twins and Lee.

Fred and Lee smile big and pull me into a three-way bear hug. "Oh, Violet I've missed you so much!" Lee says pulling away from the hug. "Did you hear? McGonagall finally agreed to let me be the quidditch commentator!"

"Oh goodness. That's not going to go well." I laugh with the three of them. Quidditch is finally going to be interesting.

"Let's go find a carriage. I don't want to miss the sorting." George says suddenly. "Violet, are you coming with us or...?"

The boys' smiles falter slightly waiting for my response. "I'll come with you three if you don't mind of course." Fred's smile grows bigger. He grabs my hand and yanks me towards the line of carriages. The two other boys start running as well.

Fred and Lee jump onto the carriage. George follows behind but reaches out a hand to help me up beside him. Fred kicks George's leg a little when we are settled and wiggles his eyebrows. Lee starts laughing but I don't think much of it.

The conversation moves to quidditch. Fred and George are the Gryffindor beaters this year so they are obviously over the moon. "Violet! You'll come and support us at the games right?" Fred says, interrupting my wandering thoughts.

"Hmm? Oh well, I've never been a huge fan of quidditch. But I guess if Slytherin is playing Gryffindor I'll show up and watch you two in action." I wring my hands a bit. The past few years have been hard, but I managed to sneak away and hang out with the three boys once in a while. But now that my nosey, tattle-tale of a cousin Draco is at Hogwarts it's going to be a lot harder to get away from my fellow Slytherins without someone asking too many questions.

"You can come to all our games! It's Quidditch! The whole school is always at all the games, regardless of who's house is playing!" Lee says enthusiastically.

"Yeah and when Gryffindor isn't playing you can just say you're going to the match but instead we can go hang out by Hagrid's hut or something!" Fred exclaims rather excitedly.

"I'll try definitely. But with my cousin running around and the tension Harry Potter has brought to my Aunt and Uncle it's going to be hard to casually disappear for a few hours." George was silent the whole carriage ride after that. But before I could say anything about his odd behaviour, the carriage came to a stop.

"See you around boys," I say stepping onto the ground in front of the castle. "Try not to forget about me or anything." I half laugh and Lee and Fred smile.

"Don't have to worry about George forgetting you. He's been talking about you all summer." Fred says.

George's eyes flick up from the ground and he stares at his twin with anger. I instantly feel my cheeks heat up.