Extra 1

"Hanni, how are you doing?" Joshua asked the older as he watched Jeonghan wobble in his bed covered up from head to toe with a thick blanket. Since Joshua had woken up, Jeonghan's temperature was unusually warm, for his normal temperature was as cold as ice. Because of this, it only meant one thing, the older had a fever.

   Joshua sighed. "I told you to not use a thick blanket! It will make your fever worse" He touched Jeonghan's forehead and groaned. "You're heating up"

   "I told you I'm ok so let me go" Jeonghan whined. "I need to practice"

   The younger frowned. "You're not going anywhere mister, you need to lay down and rest or the fever will get worst!"

   Jeonghan groaned. Joshua placed a wet towel on top of the other and looked for fever pills completely oblivious to the olders' intense stare. Slowly, he took a hand out and pulled the younger onto the bed.

   "Jeonghan, what are you doing?"

   "I'm bored Shua. Entertain me~" Jeonghan sat up and kissed Joshua's neck making Joshua gasp at the sudden feeling.

   "Jeonghan" Joshua nudged him in the stomach. "Rest"

   Jeonghan laid back down. "You're no fun Joshuji"

   "You're this sick yet you're still filled with a lot of energy" He said with a sigh. "You need to sleep Jeonghan. It will help you feel better"

   "But I don't want to~"

   "Jeonghan" Joshua stared at the older.

   "Fine" A mischievous smile appeared on his face. "But I'll only fall asleep if you lay down with me"

   "What?!"

   "You heard me" Joshua stared at Jeonghan with cold eyes. "Please~~~"

   "Ugh fine" He smiled. "But drink your medicine first"

   Jeonghan sat up again. "Ok~" He took the pill, drank some water and laid back down. Jeonghan opened his arms widely asking for a hug.

   Joshua sighed and laid down with him. He softly pulled Jeonghan to his chest but not too close for he worried the other would get more sick than he already was. Joshua started to caress Jeonghan's hair and felt the olders' breath become steady. Joshua smiled.

   "Sweet dreams, my angel"