Chapter 15

Play music here for better imagery

   "CONGRATULATIONS!" Jeonghan and Joshua stood there in shock. All of the members where around the door holding party poopers with Seungcheol holding an apple juice filled wine bottle.

   "Wait, what?" Jeonghan asked stepping in, confusion being evident in his face.

   "Seokmin told us all about it!" Soonyoung turned around to face Seokmin.

   Dk smiled warmly. "I'm really happy for the two of you"

   Joshua returned the smile. "Thank you, Seokmin, for everything"

   "So, tell me all the tea sis!" Seungkwan stepped in cheerfully, pushing Hoshi aside to face the couple properly.

   Vernon tapped Seungkwan on the shoulder. "Calm down Boo, you'll overwhelm them"

   "Wait, Shua hyung" Wonwoo walked up to Joshua.

   "What is it?"

   "You're not coughing up petals"

   Jeonghan's eyes widened. "No way.."

   "Hallelujah you suckers!" Minghao said. "His feelings were corresponded, the disease is now gone!"

   "More of a reason to celebrate!" Seungcheol held the bottle of wine up high. "Everyone! Cheer for helping Jeonghan to not be stupid!" All of the members cheered.

   "Ya! You brats!" Jeonghan yelled. Everyone started laughing making Joshua eventually join in on the laughter. However, this caused all of the members to turn to look at him, confusing the other.

   Chan spoke up. "It's..been a long time since we last heard you laugh hyung"

   Joshua wiped his eye. "Has it?"

   "Of course it has!" Soonyoung hugged Joshua tightly and rubbed his cheek on the others'. "We missed seeing you happy Joshi!"

   Joshua smiled. "I missed this happiness too"

   "Come on you losers! Dinner is ready!" Mingyu said as he stepped into the living room holding a pot of ramen in his hands as he wore an apron. 

   "Let's eat till morning y'all!" Jun cheered.

   Jihoon held his stomach. "I feel like I might vomit if we do so..."

   "Ya! Don't push! The door isn't that big for all of us!" Seungkwan whined.

   "WHO STEPPED ON ME!"

   "Don't hoard all of the food for yourself Mingyu!"

   "Can someone please pass me the salt?"

   "DID SOMEONE TAKE MY CROSSANT?!"

   "The hell you talking bout Seokmin? There ain't no crossants"

   Joshua and Jeonghan stared at the chaos before them. They looked at eachother and then smile.

   "Shall we?" Jeonghan held his hand out.

   Joshua hummed and interwined their hands. He felt happy.

~stop music here if you want

   "I feel like I might explode"

   "You'll be fine...I think" Jeonghan and Joshua giggled. They now stood on the dorms' balcony while the members played games inside. They would stare at the sky filled with stars that looked down upon them while the other two exchanged small sentences in comfortable silence.

   "I can't believe we ended up like this" Jeonghan said without taking his eyes from the sky.

   "Me neither"

   "I can't believe I have you as my boyfriend"

   Joshua chuckled. "Me neither"

   Jeonghan held his hand. "I can't believe I ended up with someone like you, someone who's truly beautiful inside and out"

   Joshua smiled. "I'm really happy"

   "Me too" He came closer to the other and held him dearly in his arms.

   "Let's be happy together from now on, ok? I don't want you to suffer because anymore, because of me"

   "Ok"

   Jeonghan stared at the eyes of the younger and placed his forehead on the others'. They were so close to eachother that they were able to look at the features of one another, to inspect every line and and spectrum of each other. Their breath felt warm against their skin and their embrace covered them from the coldness of the night.

   Jeonghan stared at Joshua's lips. "Can I..?" He asked as the other nodded shyly. And with that, Jeonghan came closer to the other until he could feel soft lips on his. They shared a soft chaste kiss.

   "THEY'RE FREAKING KISSING!" Joshua and Jeonghan quickly pulled apart.

   "OMG"

   "JIHAN TEAM UNITE"

   "They're practicing PDA!"

   "Ya! No PDA in this household!"

   Jeonghan rolled his eyes and held Joshua's hand. "Ugh, they just ruined the mood didn't they?"

   "Yeah..but I'm still happy you know" He smiled.

   "I TOOK A PICTURE Y'ALL" Soonyoung screamed.

   "I WANT IT!" Jeonghan said and chased Soonyoung around the dorm.

   Joshua smiled warmly and looked at the stars.

   "Finally"

   "I'm happy"

~El Fin~