Chapter 9

Joshua woke up feeling a little dizzy. He normally didn't show his emotions to others and when he did, he would feel a bit overwhelmed the next day. But for now, he couldn't help but ignore it for he felt a familiar lump reside in his throat. Joshua stood up rapidly and tripped with a foot. He ignored that and ran to the restroom, shutting the door once he got there.

   "Shua hyung? Are you ok in there?" Seokmin silently cursed after he said those words. It was clear the other wasn't. He heard some gagging and hyperventilating from his position behind the door.

   "Shua hyung, I'll come back in a bit!" He ran to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and prepared some tea in case the other needed something warm for his throat. After doing so, he hurried back to the restroom and waited outside patiently. The door slowly opened.

   "Dk? What are you doing here?"

   "Oh, I, a , heard some coughing coming from the restroom and thought you'd feel better with, some tea!" Seokmin said nervously. Seungcheol had specifically told them to not let Joshua know that they not only knew about his illness but also about the person he loved. They all agreed for they thought it would be better to do that than to overburden him with feelings if confusing and embarrassment.

   "Ok?" Joshua said turning away to head to the kitchen.

   "Ah,Shua hyung!" Joshua turned back around. "I brought you this tea and this water bottle, just in case your throat feels raspy" Joshua took the tea cup and water bottle.

   "I'll be going then, tell me if you need anything, ok?" Seokmin was about to leave when suddenly he felt a pull.

   "Seokmin-ah, thank you" Joshua warmly smiled at him. Seokmin became a blushing mess and watched Joshua walk away with dreamy eyes.

   "You really like him huh?" Seokmin turned around instantly to the sudden voice. He blushed when he saw Jihoon standing right behind him which meant he probably saw the whole scene unfold.

   "I..I do" Seokmin looked at the floor. Jihoon tsked.

   "You should confess to him, help him get over Jeonghan and live a happy life"

   Seokmin looked at Jihoon in shock. "What?! No way!"

   "Why not? Joshua needs someone right now, he needs someone to support him and give him the love he deserves. But it seems that Jeonghan won't be that person anytime soon"

   Seokmin arched an eyebrow. "Why is that?"

   Jihoon sighed. "He closed himself in his room to think about his feelings towards Joshua"

   "What? Why?"

   "He says he's confused, that he needs more time to think about his answer even if Joshua hasn't confessed yet"

   Seokmin sighed. "We don't have much time tho. If this continues Joshua would suffer more and it will eventually get worst.."

   "I know" Jihoon crossed his arms. "Seriously, the both of them have always meant trouble but I never thought there would be a day when the two of them would mean trouble to the other"

   Seokmin groaned. "Yeah"

   "But Seokmin, I want to ask you something" Jihoon became more serious. "Why don't you invite Joshua on a date?"

   "I told you I can't hyung" He looked away.

   "And I asked you why not but you didn't respond. Seriously Dokeyom, if you don't take this chance you'll eventually be the one suffering instead of them. Why can you not understand that? Don't be selfless all the time, try to-"

   "JEONGHAN LOVES JOSHUA OK?" Jihoon flinched. Seokmin sighed. "Believe me, yesterday, that same thought crossed my mind thousands of times, to steal Joshua away. But, it will all be pointless in the end. Why? Because Jeonghan loves Joshua, and Joshua loves Jeonghan. I know that since long ago, but Jeonghan doesn't" Seokmin carresed his hair back. "And now, I don't know how to help them"

   Jihoon sighed and then softly smiled. "You're a good person Seokmin, you know that right?" Seokmin smiled back.

   Jihoon sighed and looked around. Once that was done, he turned to Seokmin and smirked. "Look, I'll help you a little" Seokmin's eyes twinkled. "This is what you'll do"