63

"Q, I think the nursery is done." Puck said, looking around the room. "We have all the furniture. And diapers and toys and bottles and bibs."

"And clothes." Quinn added as she rocked in the rocking chair. "And blankets and booties."

"I packed a change of clothes for the hospital for me. You want me to throw a pair of my sweatpants in there for you?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded. "Put two pairs for me. And two t-shirts. And a sweatshirt."

"Are you moving in?" Puck wondered.

"No, but it's good to have extras." Quinn told Puck.

"Okay." Puck nodded. "I'm gonna throw some toiletries in here. And I think I'll grab snacks and a phone charger. You wanna pick out clothes for the baby? I'll pack a blanket for him."

"Okay." Quinn replied as she slowly stood up. She walked over to the baby's dresser and dug through for an outfit, settling on a light blue onesie and matching booties.

"Number one." Puck read the onesie as he returned. He took the baby clothes and forced them into the bag.

Puck zipped up the bag and put it in the crib.

"Okay." Puck said as he looked at Quinn. "I think we're ready. Come on out, baby Puck."

"Not until we have a name." Quinn shook her head.

"Maybe we have to see him to know what his name is." Puck told Quinn.

"Maybe." Quinn repeated.

"Crap, I have to go pick up the high chair, too." Puck noted. "I totally forgot."

"Well, we don't really need that before he's born." Quinn stated.

"I just wanna have everything." Puck told Quinn. "Are you okay here by yourself while I run out and pick it up?"

"I'm not by myself." Quinn pointed out. "Max is here."

"He's around somewhere." Puck nodded. "Max, come!"

"Who's gonna watch him when we're at the hospital?" Quinn asked. "Everyone will be in Lima."

"If he comes before everyone goes to Lima, I'll have Jake watch him." Puck shrugged. "Or Sam."

"Sam's in Lima with Mercedes already." Quinn informed Puck.

"Alright, so when the baby comes, I'll text the glee groupchat and have whoever's still here go." Puck said. "I'll handle that. You just handle everything else."

"Thanks." Quinn muttered. "Go pick up the high chair and hurry back."

"Alright." Puck nodded as he kissed Quinn's cheek. "Don't go into labor while I'm gone."

"I make no promises."