52

Quinn didn't talk to Puck for the rest of the day. At the end of the night, Puck crawled into bed beside her while Max laid on the floor on Puck's side of the bed.

"I'm gonna work with Max and take him to obedience training." Puck told Quinn.

Quinn didn't say anything.

"He's not bad, Quinn. He's housebroken and he knows some basic commands." Puck continued. "He's not aggressive."

"How do you know that?" Quinn wondered.

"If you came on our walk today, you would've seen him." Puck said. "I took him to the dog park, and he loved the other dogs. There were some kids there, but he was good with them."

"Kids aren't the same as a newborn." Quinn pointed out.

"I know that, but if he's good with kids, he's probably good with a newborn." Puck stated. "Plus, we'll watch him around the baby."

Quinn exhaled, annoyed.

"What?" Puck asked.

"You're so much more concerned with the damn dog than the baby." Quinn hissed.

"That's not true." Puck said. "I'm concerned about the dog because I don't wanna hurt the baby. Or you."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"We can't keep having these same fights over and over, Quinn." Puck noted.

"You know why we keep having these same fights?" Quinn asked. "Because you don't listen. We're married now, and you're still making big decisions without me."

"You wanted me to do whatever it takes to be okay." Puck reminded Quinn.

"I didn't want you to prioritize a dog over our son." Quinn stated. "He doesn't even have a name yet, and you're making all these plans for Mac."

"Our son doesn't have a name because you and I can't agree on one." Puck reminded Quinn. "And the dog's name is Max, not Mac."

Quinn rolled her eyes as she threw the blankets back and got out of bed.

"Q, where are you going? Come back to bed." Puck said.

"You can let Max have my spot." Quinn told Puck. "I'm gonna go sleep on the couch."

"Quinn." Puck sighed.

"Night."