Chapter 7: It's Not Over Yet

Recap...

After two weeks, Kai and Devon were still on their rough patch. Devon felt like he couldn't talk to Kai, until he heard some advice from his best friend Taissa. Julian and TJ were also still on their rough patch since TJ couldn't talk to Julian. Then Julian was still mad at Kai and they had an argument, which then ended up leading into violence. Julian calmed down after Tristan tried to talk to him about what happened between him and Kai. TJ then saw Julian and Tristan hugging before he decided to talk to Julian after a while.

Julian's POV

So, Tristan just walked me back, and I have to encounter Kai again. I kinda don't want to see him, but he's right about us living together. I walked inside and everyone rushed over to me.

"Julian! Are you okay?" Lauren asked.

"Are you calm?" Desiree asked.

"You good?" Brendan asked.

"Uh... I'm fine, now" I said nervously.

"Oh good! Now you can tell us what happened!" Natalie said.

"We've heard Kai's side already" Desiree said.

"Let's go to the beginning. That night I had to finish my assignment, Kai told me earlier that day that him and Devon fell out, and I asked him if he had feelings for me, and he said he might, and he kissed me, and TJ broke up with me because of it. That's why me and Kai has some tension over the past few weeks" I said frowning.

"Aww..." Desiree said frowning.

"What you gonna do?" Brendan asked.

"Not sure... there has to be some way to get to TJ. He's avoiding me at all costs" I said frowning.

"Hmm..." Natalie said.

"Wait!" I said.

"What?" Desiree asked.

"I have an idea. Be right back!" I said smiling.

"What is going on?!" Lauren yelled as I left the door.

I dashed over to TJ's to see if he was there. I knocked on the door, and Draven answered.

"Yo, Julian!" Draven said smiling.

"Hi, Draven. Is TJ here?" I asked.

"No he's in the cafeteria" Draven said.

"Good. Can I come in? I need your help with something" I said.

"Oh of course!" Draven said smiling.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

I stepped into his room, and I started to explain my plan.

TJ's POV

I'm at the cafeteria alone right now, and it sucks without Julian. But it looks like he's moved on already. I continued eating, and someone came up to the table.

"Hey, TJ" Devon said smiling.

I looked up to see who it was and it was Devon.

"Oh, hey! Devon, right?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah, what's up?" Devon asked smiling.

"Nothing much. Just been a little down lately" I said frowning.

"You too?" Devon asked frowning as he sat down.

"Yeah. Julian and I are broken up for good I think..." I said frowning.

"Really?" Devon asked frowning.

"Yeah. I saw him hugging another guy yesterday. He's moved on pretty quick" I said frowning.