Chapter 3: Serenity?

Recap...

Kai and Devon went on their first date to an outdoor movie night, and they enjoyed it very well. They finished the night off with a kiss, meanwhile Julian and TJ shared a very memorable night together. Since V-cards have been swiped for real...

The next morning...

Desiree's POV

I woke up the next morning after Kai told us about his date. I'm out in the living room with Brendan and Lauren, since they were up before me.

"Morning, Desiree!" Lauren said smiling.

"Good morning, guys!" I said smiling.

"We should go and grab dinner later tonight!" Lauren said

"We should! We haven't hung out as a room since all the guys have been out on dates and stuff" Desiree said frowning.

"What you mean?" Brendan asked.

"You've been with Jazmine, Julian with TJ, and Kai with Devon--" Lauren said frowning before she was interrupted.

"Wait... Kai and Devon? They're a thing?" Brendan asked smiling.

"Well, Kai said he's not sure, but he did tell us they finally made out last night" I said smiling.

"Oh, that's good!" Brendan said smiling.

Kai comes out from the back, rubbing his eyes a little bit.

"Did I just hear my name?" Kai asked.

"Yes you did! We're making plans to grab dinner tonight at Outback. Are you down?" I said smiling

"Sure! Sounds fun!" Kai said smiling.

"Sweet!" Lauren said smiling.

"We'll ask Natalie when she wakes up, and Julian when he gets back from TJ's" I said smiling.

Shortly, Julian emerges from the back.

"Julian?! I thought you stayed over at TJ's" I said smiling.

"No I didn't. I came back here kinda late. All of you were sleep" Julian said smiling.

"Oh, okay. How do you feel about dinner tonight? With all of us?" Lauren asked smiling.

"Yeah, sure!" Julian said smiling.

"Yasssss!" I said smiling.

"Sounds good! We're going tonight at seven!" Brendan said smiling.

"Ok sure!" Kai said smiling.

Around two in the afternoon...

Brendan's POV

I'm sitting upstairs now, with Kai and I think he's ranting to me, but I'm kinda not listening cause I'm thinking of Jazmine and the baby.

"So yeah! That's what I was thinking and I need your advice. What do you think?" Kai asked smiling.

"Mhm" I said as I looked at my phone.

"Brendan, were you even listening to me?" Kai asked.

"Huh?" I asked.

Kai sighed, and started to feel upset.

"Sorry, bruh. I've got a lot on my mind. What's good?" I asked as I looked up from my phone.

"I was just wondering..." Kai said as I trailed off once again.

I wonder what Jazz is gonna do about the baby. I'm honestly kinda nervous, I'm not ready to be a dad, but I'll just keep following Julian's advice. I guess I'll find out soon...