Chapter 4: Leaving So Soon?

Recap...

Julian and his roommates took a day to just hang out with all his roommates, and they wanted to go out to eat at Outback. During the night they enjoyed, Julian got a call from his parents with some bad news saying that he's going to have to leave campus. Lauren makes a plan to try and help Julian stay, but will it work? Let's see...

Sunday Afternoon...

TJ's POV

I just heard the worst news yesterday... Julian might be leaving! But it seemed everything was going well! I don't know what to do. I love Julian. He's my everything. I really hope he doesn't have to leave. Then Draven came upstairs.

"Yo! What's up TJ?" Draven asked smiling.

"Hey" I said as I could barely even form a smile.

"Are you okay, bro?" Draven asked.

"You know that talk that Julian and I had last night?" I asked frowning.

"Yeah. What happened?" Draven asked.

"That might've been our last talk together" I said frowning.

"What do you mean? Did you guys break up?!" Draven asked frowning.

"Not exactly... at least not yet. He might be leaving campus for good" I said frowning.

"Are you serious?! When?!" Draven asked.

"Not sure, but he doesn't have long..." I said frowning.

"But you guys were so cute together!" Draven said frowning.

"Thanks" I said as I let out a small chuckle.

There was a short silence.

"We promised we'd at least see each other tonight, though. In case we don't see each other" I said.

"That's good! I hope he doesn't have to leave, though. He was so chill" Draven said smiling.

"Yeah... I hope he doesn't have to leave either" I said frowning.

I stood up to head to the kitchen. But before I got there, Draven stopped me.

"Yo, TJ" Draven said as he stood up.

"What's good?" I asked.

"If you need anything... I'm here. Alright?" Draven asked.

"Yeah. Thanks, dude" I said smiling.

"No problem!" Draven said smiling.

Draven dapped me up and gave me a hug.

"I'll head over to the library. See you soon?" Draven said smiling.

"Yeah. See you!" I replied smiling.

Draven headed out of the door, and I sat in the dorm alone since Gianna and the others are out.

Kai's POV

Back at the dorm, I am with everyone cheering up Julian after hearing his bad news about him possibly leaving last night.

"Come on, Julian! Even if you do leave, we still have some time together! We'll make the most of it!" Natalie said smiling.

"Yeah! We've gotta get you out of this depressing mood. Let's do something! Now!" Lauren said smiling.

"I'm not sure I'm in the mood" Julian said frowning.

"Great! Let's go to the park! You clearly need some air!" Desiree said smiling.

"Or we could go to the beach" I suggested.

"Ugh, fine. We'll go to the park. But, I need two promises" Julian said.