𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

"Ready? You know the plan right? If you fuck this up, you might get Iris killed."

"Wow that is such a great way to-" Zach cuts off Jack.

"-make us feel better."

"That was weird. But I'm not questioning it because it's you guys...y'all are the weirdest couple I ever met."

"No no no, we ain't a couple, he hasn't properly asked me to be his boyfriend."

"I'll make our the date exactly the same as the night I asked you to be my boyfriend."

"You can't do that Jack...my mom-"

"I don't care baby, I'll go to the graveyard and ask her permission all over again, you know that." Both their eyes water.

"You already know her answer.Just make my beautiful son happy and I'll approve." The two smile.

"Your mom was a Saint."

"She really was, wasn't she?" He smiles softly and hugs Jack.

The three walked to the car.

"What happened?If you don't mind me asking."

"She was helping a lady that was getting robbed and...the man just...killed her. His name was Jacob Miller. Son of the bitch is in jail for life."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"She died doing something right. That always makes me feel better." Jack intertwines their hands and kisses the back of his hand.

***

Jack parks the car next to the place discussed in the plan.

Christina hides in the car and the couple gets out of the vehicle and leans against it, waiting for the kidnappers.

"I know the timing is not perfect...but I want you to move back in...I don't know if I can sleep without you ever again...what do ya say?" Zach grabs an extra key to his front door.

"You know I love you, but you do ask some dumb questions now and then."

Jack snatches the key from his hand.

Zach smiles softly and hugs him.

"Says the man that waited two months after our first kiss to ask me to be his boyfriend."

They hear some steps and pull away to fix their posture.

Posture that is immediately destroyed when they see their precious little girl with tears flowing down her chubby cheeks.

Zach's eyes water and a few tears start falling.

A man with a black hoodie and a mask stood before them.

"Good evening." A man with a mask greets.

The brunet goes to pick up Iris but he pointed a gun to the back of her head.

They gasp.

"Please don't do it...please...we have the money right here. J-Jack." The curly head was frozen in place.

He didn't know what to do. The plan was just a blank memory in his mind.

"Jack.Please."

Nothing. he remained frozen.

"Jack, your daughter." Then everything crashed down.

He shakes his head and opens the brief case.

"Ten thousand, just like you asked." He closes it back again and hands it to one of the men.

The man grabs the case and pushes Iris towards Zach and Jack, who hug her immediately.