𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪

They get at Jack's place and get out in silence.

Jack opens the door and let's Zach in.

"You have a beautiful house Jack."

"Thank you."

Jack guided Zach to his living room an they both sat down at his couch.

"Tell me everything." Jack nods.

"It was a few moments before you were home. I was going to prepare the rose petals, the candles and the champagne for our night, I knew how excited you were for it...I was excited too." Jack breathes in and smiles softly, remembering Zach's excited face in the morning.

They barely had sex, they were always busy with Iris...and they were always too loud and they didn't want to traumatize the girl at such a young age.

"I was going downstairs to grab the cups when a woman who I had never seen in my whole life, had a gun pointed at me." Jack closes his eyes for a bit, reflecting on the situation that ended his marriage.

"Was it the same skank?" The brunet asks, his voice filled with venom and...anger.

"Yes, it was." Zach nods.

###

"She told me that if I didn't obey her, she was going to k-kidnap Iris...and r-rape you. You know I'd do anything to keep you and our girl safe." Zach laid his hand on his thigh, silently saying he was there for him.

"She asked me when you got home and I said that you were about to arrive home. I was terrified a-and silently begging that you got home earlier. The woman, grabbed me by my wrist and she was taking me to our room, but I resisted."

"You could got yourself shot Jack! Why!?"

"Because the only person that screams my name in pure bliss in that room is you. No one else, just you and only you . Because the only person I want to pleasure in that room is you and only you."  Jack says without missing a heartbeat. Zach nods and holds Jack's hands.

The curly head breathes in...and out.

"She ripped my shirt off of me...even my underwear... I said n-no countless t-times but she pointed a gun at my h-head baby. You know I'd do anything to protect m-my little f-family for the rest of m-my life."Jack sobs.

"S-She made m-me enter her. I wasn't even moving, it d-didn't feel right. I felt disgusted. It only f-feels right w-when it's with y-you." Jack wipes his own tears.

###

Zach is at shock.

"Why didn't you tell me! Why didn't you just covered my mouth and told me everything?" The brunet is crying.

How could be he such an asshole to the love of his life?

"Because I know you wouldn't believe me. I knew how you were going to react the moment you slammed that door open. I was so relieved for having you catch me. I felt like God answered my desperate prayers.

I had no idea what to tell you. I'd rather live with the blame of you hating me than the fact I couldn't protect our family." Jack hurries and holds Zach's hand tightly.

Zach hugs him.

"I'm sorry, i know I said some really mean things to you..and it wasn't even your fault... I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry." Zach sniffs.

"No, it's my fault."

"Jack it wasn't consensual, you said no several times, Jack...you were raped...and it's not your fault. If anything it's that skank's fault." Zach holds him tightly.

"It's the punishment I get for not being able to protect you guys. I was weak, now I'm paying for it. I deserved it."

"No, baby stop saying that... You do so much for our family... You love Iris, you got yourself back on your feet after I was a dick to you, you're not weak. You're the strongest person I've ever met baby." Zach holds him tightly.

They say in silence for a bit. Their sniffs were the only things heard.

"Did you report it?"

"There was no use. Who would believe me? Who would be the fool to believe me?"

"Me... I believe you. I'm the fool that believes you. No one deserves to go through this. Specially you... you're the most beautiful human being I've ever met, inside out." Zach speaks from his heart.

Jack had the key in his hand and he was slowly getting to the keyhole and unlocking that love for him again. And the best part? Zach isn't going to stop him.

"What about our girl?" The curly head asks.

He fell for his little girl the moment he layed eyes on her. He always said she looked perfect while Zach said she looked a bit like himself, never realizing that that's why he loved his little girl.

She looked like the most beautiful man to ever exist, Zachary Dean Herron.

"She's beautiful too, but baby no one compares to you. You're so selfless, so thoughtful...so perfect." Jack looks up at him in admiration with his big brown eyes that seen every single one of the brunet's faucets as Zach runs his fingers on Jack's perfect curls.

"Baby, don't say that. I know you're pitting me." He shakes his head.

"I'm not. I'm meaning every word. I could continue for days in a row, I'd spend the rest of my life making sure you'd never felt that way ever again." Zach once again speaks from his heart, it was so easy to do that with Jack.

"T-Thank you." They smile at each other.

"Let's sleep okay?" Jack nods.

They walk to Jack's room and take off their clothes, The curly head gives Zach one of his hoodies.

The pair lays down on the bed and they snuggle on each other.

"I missed falling asleep like this."

"Me too Jacky...me too." Zach snuggled into him, loving how he was melting onto Jack's touch. It's been like that since the time Jack asked Zach to be his.