𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤 & 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕤

Zach opens his eyes and he's faced with Jack.

It was all a nightmare. He didn't divorce him, Iris wasn't missing-

He looks at Jack's chest. He had a necklace with a ring on it. His beautiful wedding ring that he threw at Jack when he caught- when he saved him.

"Hey, hey why are you crying?" Jack asks worried.

Zach touches his face and sure enough he feels a tear.

"Y-You kept the ring?"

"Of course, it might've stop meaning something to you but it still means everything to me"

"After all that? Oh Jack... You love me too much."

"And yet I feel like it's not enough." Jack wipes off his tear with a small smile. "And yes, I do still love you, very much and you don't have to say it back because-"

"I-I love you too. I...I never did stop...I couldn't...you mean so damn much to me."

"Can you say it again.?..I missed hearing those words coming out of those beautiful lips."

"I love you Jack."

"I love you too." He smiles.

They get out of bed and Jack prepares breakfast.

"Let me help you."

"You don't have to, just go pick some of my clothes." Zach's eyes widen.

"I need to call my work."

"Shit! Me too."

Zach picks up his phone.

"Hello?...I have to call in sick today boss...I'm having some personal issues... I don't know how long it'll take until they're-...because my daughter is missing and I'm worried sick about her!" He retorts. Jack hugs him from behind.

"Yes sir... Thank you....thank you." He hangs up. Zach sighs.

"What's up with people and wanting to know people's personal issues?"

"I never did like your boss."

"Well, he pays me and he pays me good and I need the money." Jack sighs.

"I wish we didn't need to work so much to have money."

"It's how life works."

"Have you ever wondered if we followed Corbyn's suggestion and made a band?"

"Mean it would've been cool but we wouldn't have time for our girl...we wouldn't be so present for her...always on tour..."

"That's the only bad part...no time for our little family."they sigh.

A loud crash! was heard.

"What was that?"

"I think it came from the living room." He opens the drawer.

"Dial Alex's number and grab this." Jack hands him a knife.

The curly head goes in first. He breathes out a breath of relief when he only sees a brick on the floor.

"It's a brick?" Zach questions.

"Hello? Alex! Yeah...can you come to Jack's place?...Someone threw a brick and it might have fingerp-...exactly...I'll text you the address...bye." he hangs up.

"Do you think it's about our girl?"

"I'm sure it's about her... who would throw a brick at your living room window?"